Introducing the new Efest LUC S2 IMR Smart Charger, has the same features and similarities as its big brother, Efest LUC V4. The protection on this Efest LUC S2 charger is top-notch, as there are the reverse polarity, short circuit, overcharge and over discharge protection. The compability on this charger is extremely convenient as most batteries can fit in this, such as 18350, 18500, 18650, 18490, 10440, 14500, 14650, 26650 and more.
Another great feature that comes with the Efest Luc S2 charger is that it can charge multiple devices such as cell phones, Ipad, MP3 players, etc with the USB output terminal. At 1000ma mode, this Efest LUC S2 can charge twice as fast compare to the Trustfire TR-001.
Car charger and USB adapter included.
Efest LUC S2 IMR Smart Charger Features:
- LCD Screen Displays Accurate Battery Capacity Levels and Voltage Readings
- Each Charging Channel has an Independent Display of Charge Status
- Automatically Adjusts Discharge Current to Charge Different Sized Batteries
- Over-Discharge Protection
- Over-Voltage Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection.
- Automatically Stops Charging When Batteries are Fully Charged
- Dual Battery Charging Bays That Accommodates the Popular 18350, 18500, 18500, 18650 and 26650 Batteries
- DC Wide Voltage (12-24V) Charging Mode
- USB Output Channel
- EFest LUC S2 Charger
- Car Charger Plug or Cord
- AC Wall Plug or Cord
- User Friendly Manual
- EFest LUC S2 Box
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
- Always check battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose the battery.
- Do not dispose batteries into the trash as it is against the state’s laws.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment.
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.