The Efest LUSH Q4 Intelligent LED Battery Charger delivers an impressive 4-battery bay charger that provides consistent and accurate charging while keeping operation simple and hassle-free, with the ability to charge four cells simultaneously. The Efest LUSH Q4 is fast charging with auto-select speed between 0.5A, 1.0A and 2.0A depending on how batteries are currently being charged. The LED indicator light is intuitive, notifying users when batteries are in charging status and turns green when the battery is fully charged with auto-stop functionality. A full, sophisticated protection suite provides safety to abnormal conditions, with a standalone hardware circuit, precision voltage monitoring, and a bevy of additional protections allowing for peace of mind charging. Furthermore, it can accommodate today's most popular vape battery sizes such as 18650, 20700, and 26650.
Efest LUSH Q4 Intelligent Charger Features:
- 4-Bay Battery Charger
- Independently Charging and Monitoring
- Intuitive Battery Life LED Indicator Light
- Simple No Button Design
- Automatic 2.0A Charging for One Battery
- Automatic 1.0A Charging for Two Batteries
- Automatic 0.5A Charging for Three & Four Batteries
- AC Input Power: AC 100-240V 50-60Hz
- Auto Cut-Off Voltage: 4.20 (+/-0.05V)
- Over-Discharge Protection
- Over Voltage Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Durable Construction - Fire Retardant & Fire Resistance
- Piano Wire Springs
- Low Resistance Steel Cathodes
- Hard Chromium Plating
- Supports Li-ion Battery Size: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 16650, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 20700, 22650, 26500, 26650
- 1 Efest LUSH Q4 Charger
- 1 AC Adapter
- Instructional Manual
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
- Always check battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose the battery.
- Do not dispose batteries into the trash as it is against the state’s laws.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment.
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.