The Efest LUC V6 6-Bay LCD Universal Charger is a multi-functional extension of the highly acclaimed LUC editions, featuring six-slot battery bay, intuitive LCD display, and top-of-the-line safety performance. The design of the LUC V6 is based on Efest's intelligent charging software, with similar user-friendly functionality that follows in line with the V4 and V2. It is compatible with most if not all types of rechargeable Lithium batteries of various sizes. It can simultaneously charge six batteries at a rate of 0.68A each, with intricate charging balance between efficient and fast capability. With compatible 25500 and 26650 battery cells, the LUC V6 have high-powered charging rate of 2A per slot, up to two slots. It also have the capability to charge devices with USB port, simultaneously serving as a power bank to extend the functional benefits of the LUC V6. In addition, a simple yet highly intuitive LCD screen increases practicality, with wider screen and cleaner user interface. The Efest LUC V6 LCD Universal Charger provides an intelligent charger for all types of vaping enthusiasts.
Efest LUC V6 6-Bay LCD Universal Charger Features:
- 6-Bay Battery Charger
- Indepently Charging and Monitoring
- Default Charging Current - 0.68A
- Maximum Charging Current - 2A
- Auto Cut-Off Voltage - 4.20V
- USB Output Charging Capability - DC 5V / 1A
- Intuive LCD Display
- Night Energy-Saving Mode
- Low Battery Indicator
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Over-Charging Protection
- Over Current Protection
- Over Voltage Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Supports: 10440/14430/14500/16650/18350/18500/18650/26650
- 1 Efest LUC V6 Battery Charger
- 1 Power Cord
- Instructional Manual
- Warranty Card
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
- Always check battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose the battery.
- Do not dispose batteries into the trash as it is against the state’s laws.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment.
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.