The EFest LUC V4 charger is by far the best charger you can buy for your money! The EFest LUC V4 is a superior quality charger equipped with 4 charging channels and a large LCD Screen. This thing charges batteries rapid fast! The LUC V4 charger has 4 built in independent charging channels with reverse polarity protection, short circuit protection, overcharge protection and a zero voltage activation function. It can also automatically monitor battery voltage. The EFest LUC V4 charger is compatible with most 3.7V Li-ion or LiMn batteries such as: 10440, 14500, 14650, 17670, 18350, 18490. 18500, 18650, 18700, 26500, 26650 etc.
EFest LUC V4 4 Bay Charger Features:
- AC input Power 100-240V 50/60Hz
- AC output Power DC 12V 2A
- DC input Power DC 12V 2A
- 0.5A CC current 500mA ± 5%
- 1A CC current 1000mA ± 5%
- 2A CC current 2000mA ± 5%
- Auto cut-off voltage 4.23V ± 0.05V
- Compatabile batteries 10440/14500/14650/16340/16650/17650/17670/17350/18490/18500/18650/22650
- Car adapter
- Independent channels, 2A uses only channels 2 & 3
- Selectable amps: 0.5A, 1A or 2A
- EFest LUC V4 LCD Universal Charger
- AC Wall Plug or Cord
- User Friendly Manual
- EFest LUC V4 Box
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
- Always check battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose the battery.
- Do not dispose batteries into the trash as it is against the state’s laws.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment.
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.
You may also like
Retail Price: $13.95
Our Price: $11.95