The SMOK SPECIES 230W TC Starter Kit is the epicenter of SMOKTech's technological prowess, empowering a new 1.45" OLED Colorful Touch Screen device with sophisticated design element to pair with the maximal mesh coils of the TFV8 Baby V2 Tank. The Species 230W Mod is the V2 or second generation of the alien creature, imposing a truly futuristic design with an upscale touch through angular lines and now-iconic cobra resin-dyed panel. The structure of the SMOK Speciesmaintains an ergonomic, vertical-based design centered around the updated 1.45" OLED Touch Screen with newly interactive features. Maintaining the powerful performance chipset SMOK have come to known for, the Species can fire up to 230W of maximal power with preheat wattage values and full temperature suite such as TCR adjustments. The sophistication of the SMOK Species 230W Kit continues with the TFV8 Baby V2 Sub-Ohm Tank, featuring a 5mL maximum eJuice capacity, signature rotary top-fill, and massive triple bottom airslots. The crowning achievement lies within the hyper engines of the TFV8 V2 Coil Family, including a 0.17ohm Baby V2 A1 Single Coil with a large piece of mesh covering the cotton and a rating range of 90W to 140W. Each full set-up also comes with the 0.2ohm Baby A2 Dual Coil with two heating cores and a wattage setting of 50W to 80W. Destined to be one of the most desirable showcase of the year, the SMOK Species 230W Starter Kit absolutely lives up to its "Creature V2" name and truly is out of this world.
SMOK TFV8 Baby V2 Replacement Coils
SMOK Species 230W TC Touch Screen Box Mod Features:
- Dimensions - 82.1mm by 49mm by 30.6mm
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Battery - Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 1-230W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.5-8.2V
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.06ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Preheat Functionality - Soft, Normal, Hard, Max
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) Adjustments
- Superior Zinc Alloy Construction
- Full-Color 1.45" OLED Touch Screen - New Interface
- Universally Unique Identifier
- Screen-Lock Button - Simplify Operation
- User-Friendly Interface
- Stealth Firing Bar Mechanism
- Bottom-Loaded Hinged Battery Door
- Intelligent Atomizer Recognition
- Puff Monitoring System
- 10 Seconds Cut-Off
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over Heating Protection
- Over Discharge Protection
- MicroUSB Port - 1.8A Charging Current
- 510 Connection
- Available in Black, Red, Gold, Blue, Silver, White, Green, Rainbow
SMOK TFV8 Baby V2 Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 25.4mm Base Diameter
- 30mm At Widest Point
- 5mL Maximum Juice Capacity - Convex Glass Extension
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- High-Temperature Resistant - Explosion Proof
- Convenient Top-Fill Rotary Design - Lock Button Mechanism
- Massive Triple Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- 810 Cobra Resin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- Performance-Grade Baby V2 Coil System
- 0.17ohm Baby V2 A1 Single Coil - rated for 90-140W
- 0.2ohm Baby V2 A2 Dual Coil - rated for 50-80W
- Antibacterial Medical Cotton
- 16mm Wide Delrin Widebore Drip Tip - Exclusive Fitment
- Gold-Plated 510 Connection
- 1 Species 230W Box Mod
- 1 TFV8 Baby V2 Tank
- 1 0.17ohm Baby V2 A1 Single Coil
- 1 0.2ohm Baby V2 A2 Dual Coil
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- 1 Instructional Manual
Vape Product Review: Smok SPECIES 230W & TFV8 BABY V2 Starter Kit from Element Vape on Vimeo.
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
We highly recommend using an external battery charger for 18650 battery mods, as it helps with balanced charging and prolongs the life of the battery and mod, such as from worn out microUSB port. Never use damaged or improperly wrapped batteries with this device. We recommend all 18650/20700/21700 battery mods to use matching batteries with similar brand, model, and battery state at all times.
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at any time and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose of battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance with local laws and mandates.