The SMOK MAG Baby 50W TC Starter KIt is the miniaturized version of SMOKTech's most sought-after designs of 2018 thus far, pairing the aggressively designed output device with the new TFV12 Baby Prince Tank. The MAG Baby 50W Box Mod ushers in a new wave of creatively designed built-in battery vape devices, featuring a wide centralized control face and the signature trigger-inspired chassis similar to the original SMOK MAG. The device is powered by a 1600mAh internal rechargeable battery, equipped with safety protections. Powered by SMOK's newest intelligent chipset for compact devices, the MAG Baby can power up to 50W of maximum power and a wide range of dynamic output adjustments. Pairing with the device is the TFV12 Baby Prince Sub-Ohm Tank, implementing a maximum capacity of 4.5 milliliters, new button-lock hinged top-fill, smooth dual bottom airflow control, and the utilization of the TFV8 Baby Coil System.
Please Note: The TFV12 Baby Prince does not fit the TFV12 Prince Coils. It utilizes similar atomizer structure as the TFV8 Baby.
SMOK MAG Baby 50W TC Box Mod Features:
- Dimensions - 61mm by 46mm by 27mm
- Built-in 1600mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Maximum Wattage Output: 1-50W
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Precision Memory Modes
- Premium Zinc Alloy Construction
- Oversized Firing Switch - Trigger-Like Design
- Sliding Battery Bay Access
- Intelligent Atomizer Recognition
- Battery Series Connection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over-Heat Protection
- Over Discharge Protection
- 12 Seconds Cut-Off
- MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgrades
- 510 Connection
SMOK TFV12 Baby Prince Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 23mm Base Diameter
- 26mm Diameter at Widest Point
- 4.5mL Maximum Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Bulb Glass Pyrex Glass - Food-Grade
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- High-Temperature Resistant - Explosion Proof
- Convenient Top-Fill Rotary Design - Lock Button Mechanism
- Massive Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- Compatible with TFV8 Baby Coils
- 0.4ohm V8 Baby-Q4 Quadruple Coil - rated for 30-65W
- 0.15ohm V8 Baby-T12 Red Light - rated for 50-90W
- 0.15ohm V8 Baby Mesh - rated for 40-80W
- 810 Cobra Resin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- 510 Connection
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.