The SMOK G-PRIV 2 230W TC Starter Kit represents the apex in progression of the high performance set-ups, featuring an upgrade to the class-leading touch-screen device with the release of the G-PRIV 2 230W to pair with the top-airflow TFV8 X-Baby Sub-Ohm Tank. The G-PRIV 2 230W TC Box Mod retains all the cutting-edge designs and functionalities of the original G-Priv, with internal upgrades to solidifies its place as one of the most comprehensive device available in the market. The structure implements a classic vertical-based design with sharp angular lines for a luxurious impression centered around the large 2" OLED Colorful Touch Screen. The resolution is noticeably upgraded with 20% sharper display, featuring an updated IPS 200PPI for an easy-to-navigate experience. The dual 18650 powered chipset within the G-PRIV 2 has an output range of 1 to 230W and full temperature suite with Preheat functionality and TCR adjustments. Included in each advanced set is the travel-friendly TFV8 X-Baby Tank, implementing a 4mL tank capacity, precision top-airflow control system, signature hinged top-fill, and the utilization of the X-Baby Coil Family.
Learn more about the SMOK G-PRIV 2 LUXE Edition Kit.
SMOK TFV8 X-Baby Replacement Coils
SMOK G-PRIV 2 230W TC Touch Screen Box Mod Features:
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Battery - Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 1-230W
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.06ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Superior Zinc Alloy Construction
- Super Large 2" OLED Touch Screen - Shatter Resistance
- Screen-Lock Button - Simplify Operation
- Five Drawing Effects: Min, Max, Soft, Normal, Hard
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) Adjustments
- User-Friendly Interface
- Stealth Firing Bar Mechanism
- Magnetized Battery Cover - Carbon Fiber Inlay
- Temperature Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over Current Protection
- Over/Under Voltage Protection
- MicroUSB Port
- 510 Connection
- Available in Silver, Black, Gold, Blue, Purple, Rainbow
SMOK TFV8 X-Baby Beast Tank Features:
- 24.5mm Diameter
- 4mL Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- Convenient Top-Fill Design with Hinge Lock
- Top Airflow Control - Two Large Airslots
- Black Delrin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- Improved TFV8 X-Baby Turbo Engines Coil Structure
- 0.4ohm X-Baby Q2 Dual Coil - rated for 40-80W | recommended 55-65W
- 0.4ohm X-Baby T6 Sextuple Coil - rated for 40-130W | recommended 70-90W
- 510 Connection
- 1 G-PRIV 2 Box Mod
- 1 TFV8 X-Baby Tank
- 1 0.4ohm V8 X-Baby Q2 Dual Core
- 1 0.4ohm V8 X-Baby T6 Sextuple Core
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- Spare Parts & Replacement Glass
- Instructional Manual
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils and must be built with non-resistant wire.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.