The SMOK G-PRIV 2 LUXE Edition Starter Kit presents a luxurious exterior upgrade to the cutting-edge G PRIV 2 system, delivering a visually-striking prismatic frame and Cobra resin battery cover to pair with the premiere tank in the industry, TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Tank. A high-end iteration to an already impressive device, the G-PRIV 2 LUXE Edition features a more upscale plating in a wide array of new colors options for a stunning impression. The structure maintains a classic vertical-based design with sharp angular lines centered around the large 2" OLED Colorful Touch Screen. The resolution implements an updated IPS 200PPI for sharper image qualities and enriches the user navigation experience. Each kit is paired with the new SMOK TFV12 Prince Tank, presenting a maximum capacity of 8 milliliters, new button-lock hinged top-fill, smooth dual bottom airflow control, and the versatile TFV12 Prince Coil System. Infusing the absolute latest in vape output technology while adding a high-end construction and finish, the SMOK G PRIV 2 LUXE Edition 230 Starter Kit is destined to be the most desirable showcase of the year.
Due to the nature of manufacturing, design, and unique resin elements, the battery door features a unique colorway and patterning. Photos are for reference only and colors may vary.
SMOK TFV12 Prince Replacement Coils
SMOK G-PRIV 2 230W TC Touch Screen Box Mod Features:
- LUXE Edition
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Battery - Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 1-230W
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.06ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Superior Zinc Alloy Construction
- Super Large 2" OLED Touch Screen - Shatter Resistance
- Screen-Lock Button - Simplify Operation
- Five Drawing Effects: Min, Max, Soft, Normal, Hard
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) Adjustments
- User-Friendly Interface
- Stealth Firing Bar Mechanism
- Magnetized Battery Cover - Cobra Resin Inlay
- Temperature Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over Current Protection
- Over/Under Voltage Protection
- MicroUSB Port
- 510 Connection
- Available in Prism Gold, Chrome, Rainbow, Blue, Gunmetal, Matte Black
SMOK TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 25mm Base Diameter
- 5mL Standard Juice Capacity
- 8mL Maximum Juice Capacity - Convex Glass Extension
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- High-Temperature Resistant - Explosion Proof
- Convenient Top-Fill Rotary Design - Lock Button Mechanism
- Massive Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- 810 Cobra Resin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- Performance-Grade V12 Prince Coil Structure
- 0.12ohm V12 Prince-T10 Decuple Coils - rated for 60-120W
- 0.4ohm V12 Prince-Q4 Quadruple Coils - rated for 40-100W
- 510 Connection
- 1 G PRIV 2 230W Box Mod - Luxe Edition
- 1 TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 0.4ohm V12 Prince-Q4 Core
- 1 0.12ohm V12 Prince-T10 Core
- 1 Spare Glass Tube
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- Spare Parts
- Instructional Manual
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.