The Joyetech ProCore ProC Replacement Coils represents the newest high-performance atomizer coil structures from Joyetech, providing a wide range of resistance and wattage options catering to Mouth-to-Lung and Direct-to-Lung experience. Comes in pack of 5.
- eVic Primo 2.0 228W Starter Kit
- eVic Primo Mini 80W Starter Kit
- Cuboid TAP 228W Starter Kit
- Espion 200W Starter Kit
- Espion Infinite 230W Starter Kit
Joyetech ProC Coil Series Technology Features:
- 0.4ohm ProC1 Single Coil - rated for 40-80W [Direct Lung]
- 0.25ohm ProC1-S Single Coil - rated for 25-55W [Mouth-to-Lung]
- 0.15ohm ProC2 Dual Coil - rated for 30-70W [Direct Lung]
- 0.2ohm ProC3 Triple Coil - rated for 40-130W [Direct Lung]
- 0.4ohm ProC4 Quad Coil - rated for 50-110W [Direct Lung]
- 0.4ohm ProCA Kanthal Coil - rated for 40-80W [Direct Lung]
- 0.15ohm ProCD Reticular (Mesh-Like) Coil - rated for 40-80W [Direct Lung]
Warning: Please make sure you have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use mods and batteries that can handle Sub-Ohm coils. Do not use short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If you are not familiar or unsure of particular products or set-ups, please do not use it. Always use proper precautions and handling.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
Due to the nature of this product. it is not covered by warranty and cannot be exchanged.