The Joyetech ESPION Infinite 230W Starter Kit presents one of the most futuristic design device up to date, integrating a gorgeous internal LED tunnel light with high-performance chipset to pair with the ProCore Conquer Sub-Ohm Tank. The ESPION Infinite 230W Box Mod deploys a modernized chassis, implementing ergonomic lines with heavy-duty machining to create a high-end impression. The contour of the body is created to accommodate dual 21700 batteries, with the option of supporting dual 18650 batteries for added versatile (batteries sold separately). The 0.96 Inch TFT display provides in-depth resolution for easy-to-read data information, working in conjunction with the LED tunnel light. The onboard chipset is notably powerful, with an extended power range of 1 to 230W alongside a 50A maximum output current. Furthermore, the deployment of comprehensive temperature suite with TCR adjustments. Pairing with the ESPION Infinite is the ProCore Conquer Tank, featuring a 5.5mL maximum juice capacity accessed via retractable top-fill design, dual bottom airflow control, and the utilization of the ProC Coil Series.
Also available in AI Edition, featuring basic Voice Control Settings. Please make sure to select in the dropdown menu.
Joyetech ProC Replacement Coils
Joyetech ESPION Infinite 230W TC Box Mod Features:
- Dimensions - 89mm by 49.5mm by 33mm
- Dual High-Amp 21700 Batteries - Not Included
- Optional Dual 18650 Batteries - Requires Adapter
- Wattage Output Range: 1-230W
- Maximum Output Voltage: 9V
- Maximum Output Current: 50A
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Temperature Control Range: 200-600F
- Ni200, Titanium, and 316 Stainless Steel Compatibility
- TCR Adjustments - 3 Memory Modes
- Power Mode
- Preheat Functionality
- Luxurious Grooved Design
- 0.96 TFT Full-Color Display - 240x320 dpi
- Real Time Clock (RTC) Display
- Switchable Interface
- Gorgeous Internal Tunnel LED Light
- Oversized Firing Mechanism
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- Bottom-Loaded Hinged Battery Cover
- Equalizing Charge System
- Innovative Buck-Boost Technology
- Dual Circuit Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- MicroUSB Port - 2A Max Charge Rate
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Centered Stainless Steel 510 Connection - Holds up to 30mm
Joyetech ProCore Conquer Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 5.5mL Maximum Juice Capacity - Requires Extension
- 2mL Standard Juice Capacity
- 25mm Diameter
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Joyetech ProC Coil Series Technology
- 0.4ohm ProCA Kanthal Coil - rated for 40-80W
- 0.15ohm ProCD Kanthal Coil - rated for 40-80W
- Convenient Retractable Top-Fill Design
- Dual Bottom Airflow Control
- 810 Resin Widebore Drip Tip Drip Tip
- 510 Connection
- 1 ESPION Infinite 230W Box Mod
- 1 ProCore Conquer Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 0.4ohm ProCA Coil
- 1 0.25ohm ProCD Coil
- 2 18650 Battery Sleeve
- 1 Spare Glass Tube
- 1 QC USB Cable
- Spare Parts
- Warranty Cards
- Instructional Manuals
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
We highly recommend using an external battery charger for 18650 battery mods, as it helps with balanced charging and prolongs the life of the battery and mod, such as from worn out microUSB port.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at any time and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose of battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance with local laws and mandates.
You may also like
$48.95 $99.95$54.95 $89.95$55.95 $79.95