The Joyetech Cuboid TAP 228W TC Starter Kit is the new centerpiece of the acclaimed Cuboid series, implementing some of the industry's most innovative technology such as TAPTEC Technology and pressure-sensitive system to pair with the ProCore Aries Sub-Ohm Tank. The Cuboid TAP 228W elevates the hardware aspect of traditional box mods with the latest TAPTEC Technology, in which tiny pressure or "taps" will generate signals to the processing chipset. The result is a totally new operational experience, making adjustments easy with a simple tap or fire the device in the same method, with the option of traditional firing mechanism available on the mod. To synergize with the TAPTEC Technology, the Cuboid TAP integrates pressure-sensitive system for further ergonomics, such as activating the menus or locking/unlocking the device by clutching the device. Similar to Joyetech's latest output technology, the Cuboid TAP can function as a power bank, initiated by converting the 510 connection into a USB output with the optional Reverse Charging (RC) adapter. It also features a new cell balancing Trickle Charge System for balanced charging, while maintaining Buck-Boost Technology for efficient utilization of batteries. The onboard chipset is notably powerful, with an extended power range of 1 to 228W alongside a 50A maximum output current. Furthermore, the deployment of comprehensive temperature suite with TCR adjustments and Preheat functionality allows users to fine-tune the desire output for a truly versatile performance piece. Pairing with the eVic Primo 2.0 is the ProCore Aries Sub-Ohm Tank, featuring a 4mL maximum juice capacity accessed via flip top-fill design, auxiliary bottom airflow control, and the utilization of the new ProC Coil Series. Included in each kit is a ProC1 Single Coil with a wattage range of 40 to 80W and a ProC4 Quad Coil rated for 50 to 110W. Bringing the industry into new heights with a suite of highly advanced functionalities, the Joyetech Cuboid TAP 228W TC Starter Kit is a truly modern flagship set-up.
Check out the ProCore Aries Replacement Coils here. Also compatible with TFV8 Baby Coils.
Joyetech Cuboid TAP 228W TC Box Mod Features:
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Batteries - Sold Separately
- Dimensions: 134mm by 41mm by 28mm
- Wattage Output Range: 1-228W
- Maximum Voltage Output: 50A
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Temperature Control Range: 200-600F
- Ni200, Titanium, and 316 Stainless Steel Compatibility
- Ergonomic Soft Contour
- Optional Power Bank Capability - Requires Reverse Charging (RC) Adapter
- Preheat Functionality
- TAPTEC Technology
- Pressure-Sensitive System - Activates via Clutching the Device
- Intuitive OLED Display - Vibration Motor During Adjustments
- Switchable Interface
- Oversized Firing Mechanism - Traditional
- Tap-Enable Firing Button
- Tap-Enable Adjustment Buttons
- Hinged Flip Battery Cover
- Cell Balancing Trickle Charge System
- Innovative Buck-Boost Technology
- Dual Circuit Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Stainless Steel 510 Connection
Joyetech ProCore Aries Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 4mL Juice Reservoir
- 25mm Diameter
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Joyetech ProC Coil Series Technology
- 0.4ohm ProC1 Single Coil - rated for 40-80W
- 0.25ohm ProC1-S Single Coil - rated for 25-55W
- 0.15ohm ProC2 Dual Coil - rated for 30-70W
- 0.2ohm ProC3 Triple Coil - rated for 40-130W
- 0.4ohm ProC4 Quad Coil - rated for 50-110W
- Compatible with TFV8 Baby Turbo Engines Coil
- Convenient Flip Top-Fill Design
- Dual Bottom Airflow Control
- Delrin Widebore Drip Tip Drip Tip
- 510 Connection
- 1 Cuboid TAP 228W w/ TAPTEC Technology
- 1 ProCore Aries Tank
- 1 0.4ohm ProC1 Coil Head
- 1 0.15ohm ProC4 Coil Head
- 1 Replacement Glass Tube
- 1 QC USB Cable
- Spare Parts
- Instructional Manual
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils and must be built with non-resistant wire.
This product is for advanced user only! Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it. Use it at your own risk!
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.