The SMOK V-FIN 160W TC Starter Kit is designed to have one of the longest lasting built-in battery device in the market, featuring an integrated 8000mAh rechargeable battery to pair with the new TFV12 Big Baby Prince Tank. The SMOK V-FIN 160W Box Mod is built for ergonomic fit in-hand, implementing a superior Zinc Alloy shell with modernized design imprints for a timeless masterpiece. Similar to many of SMOKTech's iconic vape systems, the V-FIN has a big lateral firing bar for a stealth button design. The crowning achievement lies within the impressive 8000mAh internal battery, offering unprecedented operational use for an every day device. Powered by SMOK's newest intelligent chipset for compact devices, the SMOK VFIN can power up to 160W of maximum power and a wide range of dynamic output adjustments such as Memory Mode. Pairing with the device is the TFV12 Big Baby Prince Tank, implementing a maximum capacity of 6 milliliters, new button-lock hinged top-fill, smooth dual bottom airflow control, and the utilization of the TFV8 Baby Coil System.
Please Note: The TFV12 Big Baby Prince does not accommodate the TFV12 Prince Coils. It utilizes similar atomizer structure as the TFV8 Baby.
SMOK TFV8 Baby Replacement Coils
SMOK V-FIN 160W TC Box Mod Features:
- Dimensions - 85mm by 56mm by 31.5mm
- Built-In 8000mh Rechargeable Battery
- Wattage Output Range: 6-160W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.5-9V
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Precision Memory Modes
- Premium Zinc Alloy Construction
- Modernized Design Element
- Intuitive Top-OLED Display
- Stealth Lateral Firing Bar
- Intelligent Atomizer Recognition
- Battery Series Connection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over-Heat Protection
- Over Discharge Protection
- 12 Seconds Cut-Off
- MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgrades
- 510 Connection
- Available Colors - Black Red, Silver, Rainbow, Purple, White
SMOK TFV12 Big Baby Prince Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 28mm Diameter at Widest Point
- 6mL Maximum Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Bulb Glass Pyrex Glass - Food-Grade
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- High-Temperature Resistant - Explosion Proof
- Convenient Top-Fill Rotary Design - Lock Button Mechanism
- Massive Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- Compatible with TFV8 Baby Coils
- 0.4ohm V8 Baby-Q4 Quadruple Coil - rated for 30-65W
- 0.15ohm V8 Baby-T8 Coil - rated for 50-110W
- 810 Cobra Resin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- 510 Connection
- 1 V-FIN 160W Box Mod
- 1 TFV12 Big Baby Prince Tank
- 1 0.4ohm V8 Baby-Q4 Quad Coil
- 1 0.15ohm V8 Baby-T8 Coil
- 1 Spare Glass Tube
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- Spare Parts
- Instructional Manual
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.