The SMOK RHA 220W TC Starter Kit (formerly Alien 220W Kit) is truly out of this world, integrating a unique statement piece with ultra-performance chipset with 220W of maximum power and full temperature regulation alongside the widely popular TFV8 Baby Beast Tank. The RHA 220W Box Mod measures 85mm by 44mm by 30mm, featuring an elegant soft contour along the zinc alloy chassis, integrating stunning colorful inlays for a stellar showcase piece. The epicenter of functionality lies within the new enlarged OLED display, providing extensive information within an easy-to-read operational interface. Along with unique placement of adjustment buttons and stealth firing mechanism, the RHA 220W is built for superb ergonomic form factor. The chipset is notably intelligent, providing a wattage range of 6 to 220W, minimum atomizer resistance of 0.06ohm, and full temperature control suite with support for Ni200, Titanium, and Stainless Steel heating elements. Integrated within the internal onboard is a plethora of safety features, including battery series connection. The SMOKTech TFV8 Baby Beast Tank is the compact evolution of the the unrivaled TFV8 Cloud Beast Tank, featuring a well-balanced dynamic range with 3mL juice reservoir, precision airflow control, signature hinged top-fill system, and introducing the new Baby Turbo Engines coil structure.
Note: The Superman colorway (Blue Body / Red Trim) comes with a TFV8 Baby Tank in SS/Silver.
SMOKTech RHA 220W TC Box Mod Features:
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Battery - Not Included
- Dimensions: 85mm by 44mm by 30mm
- Wattage Output Range: 6-220W
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.06ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Premium Zinc Alloy Construction
- Detail-Orientated OLED Display
- Series Connection
- Dual Battery Life Indicator
- Stealth Firing Mechanism
- Ergonomically Placed Adjustment Buttons
- Hinged Battery Cap
- MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgrades
- Alien Firmware Upgrade Available here.
- Available in Silver, Gunmetal, Champaigne Gold, Orange. Blue, Red, Purple, Green, White Red, Camouflage, Superman
- 510 Connection
SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast Tank Features:
- 22mm Diameter
- 3mL Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- Convenient Top-Fill Design with Hinge Lock
- Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- Black Delrin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- Patented Baby Turbo Engines Coil Structure
- 0.2ohm V8 Baby-Q2 Dual Coil - rated for 30-80W | recommended 55-65W
- 0.15ohm V8 Baby-X4 Quad Coil - rated for 30-70W | recommended 45-60W
- 0.15ohm V8 Baby-T8 Octuple Coil - rated for 50-100W | recommended 60-80W
- V8 Baby RBA - Two-Post Deck
- 510 Connection
Product Package Includes:
- 1 RHA 220 Mod
- 1 TFV8 Baby Beast Tank
- 1 0.4ohm V8 Baby-Q2 Coil Head
- 1 0.15ohm V8 Baby-T8 Coil Head
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- 1 Replacement Glass Tube
- Instructional Manual
- Spare Parts
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils and must be built with non-resistant wire.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.