The SMOK MORPH 219W Starter Kit deploys various technological advances in high-power vape system, integrating a smart, quick-firing IQ-S Chipset with 1.9" HD Touch Screen and resin design elements to pair with the flavorful mesh-coils of the SMOK TF Sub-Ohm Tank. The MORPH 219W Box Mod maintains the ergonomic form factors known by SMOKTech devices, with familiar designs stemming from the Species and Alien while introducing it's first resin-inspired panel to create a stunning all-day, best vape kit. The large customization 1.9" HD Touch Screen is equipped with displays of useful data information and built for user-friendly functionality. The introduction of the intellegent IQ-S Chip also brings the MORPH 219W to new level, capable of fast-firing 0.001 seconds output and password protection to unlock the device. The MORPH can fire up to 219W of maximal power with preheat wattage values and full temperature suite such as TCR adjustments.
SMOK MORPH 219W TC Touch Screen Box Mod Features:
- Dimensions - 84.5mm by 44.8mm by 30.2mm
- Weight - 158g
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Battery - Not Included
- New IQ-S Intelligent Chipset
- Wattage Output Range: 1-219W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.5-8.2V
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.06ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Preheat Functionality - Soft, Normal, Hard, Max
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) Adjustments
- 0.001 Seconds Quick Firing Speed
- Superior Zinc Alloy Construction
- Beautiful Resin Panel Design
- Full-Color 1.9" HD Touch Screen - New Interface
- Password Protection
- User-Friendly Interface
- Stealth Firing Bar Mechanism
- Bottom-Loaded Hinged Battery Door
- Intelligent Atomizer Recognition
- Puff Monitoring System
- 10 Seconds Cut-Off
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over Heating Protection
- Over Discharge Protection
- MicroUSB Port - 1.8A Charging Current
- 510 Connection
- Available in Black Red, Blue, Gold, Silver Chrome, Rainbow
SMOK TF Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 25mm Base Diameter
- 30mm At Widest Point
- Weight - 75g
- 6mL Maximum Juice Capacity - Convex Glass Extension
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- High-Temperature Resistant - Explosion Proof
- Convenient Top-Fill Rotary Design - Lock Button Mechanism
- Massive Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- 810 Cobra Resin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- Plug-Pull Coil System
- Antibacterial Medical Cotton
- 510 Connection
- 1 MORPH 219 Box Mod
- 1 TF Sub-Ohm Tank
- 2 0.25ohm TF BF-Mesh Coils
- 1 Bulb Glass Protective Silicone
- 1 Replacement Glass Tube
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- 1 Instructional Manual
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
We highly recommend using an external battery charger for 18650 battery mods, as it helps with balanced charging and prolongs the life of the battery and mod, such as from worn out microUSB port. Never use damaged or improperly wrapped batteries with this device. We recommend all 18650/20700/21700 battery mods to use matching batteries with similar brand, model, and battery state at all times.
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at any time and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose of battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance with local laws and mandates.