The SMOK Majesty 225W LUXE Edition Starter Kit delivers a high-end upgrade to the beautiful Majesty 225W system, embellished with visually-striking design to pair with the premiere tank in the industry, TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Tank. A luxurious touch to an already beautiful device, the Majesty LUXE Edition features a more premium plating in a wide array of colors and new styling option such as an impressive carbon shell (Carbon Fiber version) and a special black cobra resin (Resin version). The SMOK Majesty 225W TC Box Mod continues SMOKTech's incredible advanced output devices, adopting the popularized squeeze-to-fire mechanism. The Majesty 225W TC Box Mod has been designed to integrate all of company's most cutting-edge technology, introducing a truly customizable and user-friendly colorful OLED screen that provides essential data at a glance with vibrant display, from detailed battery state and output adjustments. Powered by an advancement in chipset capability, the Majesty 225 has a maximum output of 225W and a plethora of output adjustments ranging from sophisticated temperature control suite with added Memory Mode for increased precision. Each kit is paired with the new SMOK TFV12 Prince Tank, presenting a maximum capacity of 8 milliliters, new button-lock hinged top-fill, smooth dual bottom airflow control, and the versatile TFV12 Prince Coil System.
Please Note: EU edition has a tank capacity of 2ml and does not include a replacement glass. Please handle with care.
SMOK Majesty 225W TC Box Mod Features:
- LUXE Edition
- Dimensions: 85.1mm by 46.1mm by 30.6mm
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Battery - Not Included
- Maximum Wattage Output: 225W
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.06ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Precision Memory Modes
- Premium Zinc Alloy Construction
- Colorful Accenting Patterns - Carbon Fiber / Resin
- Full-Colored OLED Display Matrix - Customizable Colors
- Battery Series Connection
- Dual Battery Life Indicator
- Puff Monitoring
- Stealth Squeeze-to-Fire Mechanism
- Ergonomically Placed Adjustment Buttons
- MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgrades
- Available in Carbon Fiber Edition and Cobra Resin Edition
- Colors - Prism Gold, Prism Blue, Prism Chrome, Prism Rainbow
- 510 Connection
SMOK TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 25mm Base Diameter
- 5mL Standard Juice Capacity
- 8mL Maximum Juice Capacity - Convex Glass Extension
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- High-Temperature Resistant - Explosion Proof
- Convenient Top-Fill Rotary Design - Lock Button Mechanism
- Massive Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- 810 Cobra Resin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- Performance-Grade V12 Prince Coil Structure
- 0.12ohm V12 Prince-T10 Decuple Coils - rated for 60-120W
- 0.4ohm V12 Prince-Q4 Quadruple Coils - rated for 40-100W
- 510 Connection
- 1 Majesty 225W Box Mod - Luxe Edition
- 1 TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 0.4ohm V12 Prince-Q4 Core
- 1 0.12ohm V12 Prince-T10 Core
- 1 Spare Glass Tube
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- Spare Parts
- Instructional Manual
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.
You may also like
$64.95 $109.95$44.95 $73.95$64.95 $109.95