The SMOK I-PRIV 230W TC Starter Kit presents one of the industry's most innovative technology, featuring an AI-powered chipset capable of Voice Control System and compatible with dual 18650/20700/21700 batteries to pair with the TFV12 Prince Tank. Elevating the technological prowess of traditional box mods to new heights, the SMOK I-PRIV 230W Box Mod implements a Voice Control System in which the mod can recognize voice command and perform adjustments with the AI technology (Artificial Intelligent). The I-PRIV Mod integrates a futuristic designs with aggressive design elements inspired by superheroes for a visually striking display. The utilization of dual 20700 and 21700 vape batteries (sold separately) provides the combination of range and flexibility to create a longer lasting output technology with optional support for 18650 batteries for added versatility. The I-PIV has a maximum output of 230W and a plethora of output adjustments ranging from sophisticated temperature control suite with added Memory Mode for increased precision. The impressive SMOK TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Tank features a maximum capacity of 8 milliliters, new button-lock hinged top-fill, smooth dual bottom airflow control, and the utilization of the TFV12 Prince Coil System with the utilization of the Prince Mesh and Prince Strip Coils.
Note: For a list of Voice Control commands and tutorials when using the SMOK I-PRIV, please see the Youtube video below.
SMOK I-PRIV 230W TC Box Mod Features:
- Dual High-Amp 20700/21700 Battery - Not Included
- Optional Dual 18650 Batteries
- Wattage Output Range: 1-230W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.5-9.5V
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.06ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Precision Memory Modes
- Voice Control System - AI Powered Technology
- Premium Zinc Alloy Construction
- Visually Striking Armored Design
- Full-Colored OLED Display Matrix - Customizable Colors
- Magnatized Battery Door Cover
- Battery Series Connection
- Dual Battery Life Indicator
- Puff Monitoring
- Stealth Lateral Fire Key - Squeeze-to-Fire
- Ergonomically Placed Adjustment Buttons
- MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgrades
- 510 Connection
SMOK TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 24.5mm Base Diameter
- 28mm Diameter at Widest Point
- 8mL Maximum Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Bulb Glass Pyrex Glass - Food-Grade
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- High-Temperature Resistant - Explosion Proof
- Convenient Top-Fill Rotary Design - Lock Button Mechanism
- Massive Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- TFV12 Prince Coil System
- 0.15ohm V12 Prince Strip Coil - rated for 40-100W
- 0.15ohm V12 Prince Mesh Coil - rated for 40-80W
- 810 Cobra Resin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- 510 Connection
- 1 I-PRIV 230W Box Mod
- 1 TFV12 Prince Tank
- 1 0.15ohm V12 Prince Strip Core
- 1 0.15ohm V12 Prince Mesh Core
- 1 18650 Battery Adapter
- 1 Spare Glass Tube
- 1 PRIV USB Cable
- 1 Spare Parts Bag
- 1 Instructional Manual
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.
|Color||Silver / SS, Black, Blue, Red, Rainbow, Gold, Green, Purple|