The SMOK G-PRIV Baby LUXE 85W Starter Kit is the latest engineering marvel in a compact form factor, presenting a stunning touch screen device with an 85W chipset and full temperature functionality to pair with the TFV12 Baby Prince Tank. Maintaining the luxurious and prismatic designs of the G-PRIV 2 LUXE, the G-PRIV Baby 85W delivers elaborate elements with superior quality frame chassis and high-gloss finish for a high-end impression. The structure maintains a classic vertical-based design with sharp angular lines centered around the large 2" OLED Full-Color Touch Screen with upgraded UI (User Interface). New to the G-PRIV Baby LUXE is the utilization of a single 18650 battery (sold separately), accessed via a threaded battery top cap for ergonomic design. Pairing with the G-PRIV Baby is the TFV12 Baby Prince Sub-Ohm Tank, implementing a maximum capacity of 4.5 milliliters, new button-lock hinged top-fill, smooth dual bottom airflow control, and the utilization of the TFV8 Baby Coil System.
TFV8 Baby Replacement Coils
SMOK G-PRIV Baby Luxe Touch Screen Box Mod Features:
- LUXE Edition
- Dimensions - 72mm by 51mm by 29.2mm
- Single High-Amp 18650 Battery - Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 1-85W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.5-9V
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) Adjustments
- Four Drawing Effects: Soft, Normal, Hard, Max
- Preheat Functionality
- Superior Zinc Alloy Construction
- Large 2" OLED Touch Screen - Shatter Resistance
- Upgraded UI - 6 Colors
- Screen-Lock Button - Simplify Operation
- User-Friendly Interface
- Stealth Firing Bar Mechanism
- Top-Loaded Threaded Battery Cap
- Intelligent Atomizer Recognition
- Puff Monitoring System
- 10 Seconds Cut-Off
- Over-Heat Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Low Battery Warning
- MicroUSB Port
- 510 Connection
- Available in Prism Chrome, Rainbow, Gold, Blue, Gunmetal, Black, Red, Purple, Green
SMOK TFV12 Baby Prince Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 23mm Base Diameter
- 26mm Diameter at Widest Point
- 4.5mL Maximum Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Bulb Glass Pyrex Glass - Food-Grade
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- High-Temperature Resistant - Explosion Proof
- Convenient Top-Fill Rotary Design - Lock Button Mechanism
- Massive Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- Compatible with TFV8 Baby Coils
- 0.4ohm V8 Baby-Q4 Quadruple Coil - rated for 30-65W
- 0.4ohm V8 Baby-Q2 Dual Coil - rated for 40-80W
- Cobra Resin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- 510 Connection
- 1 G-PRIV Baby LUXE 85W Mod
- 1 TFV12 Baby Prince Tank
- 1 0.4ohm V8-Baby Q4 Core
- 1 0.4ohm V8-Baby Q2 Core
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- Instructional Manual
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
We highly recommend using an external battery charger for 18650 battery mods, as it helps with balanced charging and prolongs the life of the battery and mod, such as from worn out microUSB port.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at any time and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose of battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance with local laws and mandates.