The BOLT from SMOKtech is a great mod for anyone looking for simplicity and reliability. The build on this device provides a very solid feel and has constant voltage of 3.7 volts. The button is very clicky and has low risk of misfire. The BOLT looks fantastic with a DCT tank giving it a really flushed look. It is also 510 and eGo friendly if you prefer a different atomizer and cartomizer. This mod uses a 18500 battery and can be equipped with an extender ring if you choose to use an 18650 battery. When it is fully charged, the battery is at 4.1 volts and slowly goes down with each use. Overall, the BOLT from Smoktech gives a great solid performance. It is a great backup for your expensive mod or for anyone newly entering the PV mod scene.
- 510/eGo compatible
- Uses 18500 (1600mah) battery
- Constant voltage of 3.7 volts
- Available in chrome
Note: Mechanical mods are the devices for advanced users. You need to be extra careful when it comes to handle these mods. Always clean the threads and contacts to help maintain its performance. Do not stack batteries due to mechanical mods with no circuitry, it will double voltage and destroy attached devices. Please research the mods’s safety and battery safety before you make any decisions.
Mechanical Mods Tips:
- Always insert the positive point of the battery on top and negative at the bottom. Additionally, if you install the batteries in the wrong direction, the mod can be destroyed and dangerous as well.
- Always use genuine and authentic batteries brand. Make sure that they are 100% authentic brands such as Efest, Sony, AW, Panasonic, etc.
- If possible, try to use vapesafe fuse on all mechanical mod devices. The fuse does not fit in all devices. So RESEARCH before you make any purchases.
- Never stack batteries
- Always clean the contacts, switch, in and outside of the tubes, threads with a microfiber cloth or rubbing alcohol. The benefits of this is that it will help with removing any manufacturing oil and decrease in resistance and voltage drop.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.