iJoy Diamond Mini 225W TC Starter Kit is the smaller form factor of the visually-striking Diamond PD270, utilizing a dual 18650 battery-powered chassis and the pairing of the Diamond Sub-Ohm Tank. Intelligently recreated with the incredible ergonomic designs of the original, the Diamond Mini 225W Box Mod is built to accommodate the smaller dual 18650 batteries (sold separately) section while maintaining the stylish diamond frame chassis. Power maintains at a high level, with a maximum output rating of 225W with comprehensive temperature control mode with effective fine-tuning adjustments as well as Unique Custom User Mode. The new Diamond Sub-Ohm Tank provides an exceptional pairing, implementing a 25mm chassis with 5.5mL maximum capacity, dual slotted bottom airflow, and the utilization of the Diamond DM Coil System with a specialized mesh-coil.
iJoy Diamond Mini 225W TC Box Mod Features:
- Dimensions: 87mm by 45mm by 32.7mm
- Dual 18650 High-Amp Batteries - Not Included
- Maximum Wattage Ouput: 225W
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.06ohm
- Temperature Control Range: 200-600F
- Ni200 Nickel , Titanium, and Stainless Steel Compatibility
- TCR Adjustments
- Unique Custom User Mode
- Multi-Faceted Diamond-Cutting Design
- Vertical Display Layout
- Intuitive OLED Display
- Oversized Firing Mechanism
- Adjustment Buttons Below Screen
- Quad Magnetized Battery Door
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overcurrent Protection
- Overvoltage Protection
- Overcharge Protection
- PTC Protective Circuits
- MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgrades
- Spring-Loaded Stainless Steel 510 Connection
- Available in Black, White, Silver, Gunmetal, Gold, Blue, Red, Purple, Green
iJoy Diamond Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 25m Diameter
- 5.5mL Maximum Juice Capacity - Bulb Glass
- 4mL Standard Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Diamond-Faceted Design
- Massive Dual Slotted Bottom Airflow
- Convenient 180 Degrees Threaded Top-Fill Design
- Advanced Diamond (DM) Coil System
- 0.18ohm DM-Mesh Coil - rated for 40-90W
- 0.15ohm DM-DM Coil - rated for 40-90W
- Compatible with the Captain X3 Coils
- 810 Resin Widebore Drip Tip
- 510 Drip Tip Adapter
- 510 Connection
- 1 Diamond Mini 225W Box Mod
- 1 Diamond Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 0.18ohm DM-Mesh Coil
- 1 0.15ohm DM-DM Coil
- 1 Spare Glass Tube
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- Spare Parts
- Instructional Manual
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
We highly recommend using an external battery charger for 18650 battery mods, as it helps with balanced charging and prolongs the life of the battery and mod, such as from worn out microUSB port.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at any time and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose of battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance with local laws and mandates.