Introducing the version 2 of Hell’s Gate, which is more advanced and better than previous version.
What’s new in the version 2 compare the previous version?
The Hell’s Gate V2 Box mod can handle 0.1ohm resistance compare to 0.2ohm in the V1. With the hand-screw bottom, it is more convenient and easy to use. The design looks better with the spring-loaded pin rather than no gap. For better safety feature, version 2 has built-in PCB protection. When it is fully charged, the Hell’s Gate V2 can go up to 170W! Lastly, it also consists of the new Yep RDA V2, which is the upgraded version from the last version.
With 2 Yep V2 RDAs, it can produce great vapor productions. You can also vape with 1 or 2 RDA, a great option to have with the Hells Gate box mod.
It is powered by dual 18650 batteries, for longer vaping sessions.
Hell’s Gate V2 Box Mod Features:
- Dimension: 24*52*105 (mm)
- Material: Aluminum
- Floating copper center pin
- 510 threading connection
- Upgraded PCB Protection
- Dual 18650 batteries (not included, can be purchased separately)
- Copper contact pin
- 1 or 2 RDAs compatible
- Hand-screw bottom
- Over puffing protection
- Low-voltage protection
- Reverse connection protection
- Short circuit protection
- 1x Hell's Gate V2 Body
- 2 x Yep V2 RDA
- 1x Delrin connector
- 1x Drip tip
- 1x Gift box
Note: Mechanical mods are the devices for advanced users. You need to be extra careful when it comes to handle these mods. Always clean the threads and contacts to help maintain its performance. Do not stack batteries due to mechanical mods with no circuitry, it will double voltage and destroy attached devices. Please research the mods’s safety and battery safety before you make any decisions.
When it comes to using RDA, we are strongly recommended to wash and clean all the atomizers thoroughly and carefully. Likewise, please have a great sense of knowledge when it comes to handling and using these products.
Mechanical Mods Tips:
- Always insert the positive point of the battery on top and negative at the bottom. Additionally, if you install the batteries in the wrong direction, the mod can be destroyed and dangerous as well.
- Always use genuine and authentic batteries brand. Make sure that they are 100% authentic brands such as Efest, Sony, AW, Panasonic, etc.
- If possible, try to use vapesafe fuse on all mechanical mod devices. The fuse does not fit in all devices. So RESEARCH before you make any purchases.
- Never stack batteries
- Always clean the contacts, switch, in and outside of the tubes, threads with a microfiber cloth or rubbing alcohol. The benefits of this is that it will help with removing any manufacturing oil and decrease in resistance and voltage drop.
You may also like
Retail Price: $24.99
Our Price: $21.95