Introducing the Dos Equis Box Mod clone, a compact mechanical mod that comes with great features.
It is a small device that measured at 77mm height, which will fit nicely in the palm of your hand. It is made out of aluminum with Delrin body for durability, easy to carry and elegant look.
Dos Equis clone uses 2 18659 batteries for longer lasting and higher power. Top pin is silver plated copper for better conductivity and minimal voltage drop.
Dos Equis Box Mod Clone Features:
- Full mechanical mod
- 77mm tall
- Dual 18650 configuration (batteries not included, can be purchased separately)
- Full coat Delrin body
- Low voltage drop
- Silver coated copper pins and terminals
- 510 threaded connection
Note: Mechanical mods are the devices for advanced users. You need to be extra careful when it comes to handle these mods. Always clean the threads and contacts to help maintain its performance. Do not stack batteries due to mechanical mods with no circuitry, it will double voltage and destroy attached devices. Please research the mods’s safety and battery safety before you make any decisions.
Mechanical Mods Tips:
- Always insert the positive point of the battery on top and negative at the bottom. Additionally, if you install the batteries in the wrong direction, the mod can be destroyed and dangerous as well.
- Always use genuine and authentic batteries brand. Make sure that they are 100% authentic brands such as Efest, Sony, AW, Panasonic, etc.
- If possible, try to use vapesafe fuse on all mechanical mod devices. The fuse does not fit in all devices. So RESEARCH before you make any purchases.
- Never stack batteries
- Always clean the contacts, switch, in and outside of the tubes, threads with a microfiber cloth or rubbing alcohol. The benefits of this is that it will help with removing any manufacturing oil and decrease in resistance and voltage drop.