The YiHi SXmini SL Class SX485J 100W Box Mod is the next luxurious device from YiHi's unrivaled line-up, utilizing a single 18650/20700/21700 battery platform with a premium frame chassis and high-end grip design. The high-end impression is complemented with ergonomic construction design, making the SXmini SL Class a phenomenal all-day vape option. Accessed via a threaded battery cover at the bottom of the device, the SL Class SX485J can support single 18650, 20700, or 21700 battery for wide range of vape battery options. The internal YiHi SX485J Chipset provides tremendous output range of 5 to 100W alongside a suite of functionality such as full temperature control support and efficient processor for accurate and customizable experience. The inclusion of SXi-Q Intelligent Taste Curve Technology features an algorithmic calculation that allows users to set, fine tune, and save 5-memory output curves.
YiHi SXmini SL Class SX485J 100W Box Mod Features:
- Dimensions - 88mm by 35mm by 27.5mm
- Single High-Amp 21700/20700 Battery - Not Included
- Optional Single 18650 Battery - Adapters Included
- Advanced YiHi SX485J Processor
- Wattage Output Range: 5-100W
- Joule Output Range: 10-100J
- Voltage Output Range: 1-7.5V
- Temperature Control Range: 212-572F
- Mininum Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Comprehensive Temperature Control Suite
- TCR Adjustments
- Taste Mode - Powerful+, Powerful, Standard, Soft, Eco and SXi-Q
- SXi-Q Intelligent Taste Curve - 5 Memory Modes
- High-Quality Zinc Alloy & Stainless Steel Construction
- Joystick Adjustment Controller - Joystick Spinner
- Bottom-Loaded Threaded Battery Cover
- Full-Color TFT IPS Display
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Output Short Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Low Battery Voltage Warning
- Overheat Protection
- Over-Charge Protection
- Buck-Boost Technology
- Firmware Upgradeable
- MicroUSB Port - 2A Maximum Charge
- Stainless Steel 510 Connection
- Available in Aluminum w/ Etching - Black Tang, Steel/Grey Tang, Coffee Tang
- Available in Carbon Fiber - Black
- Available in Stabilized Wood - Blue Series, Green Series, Mixed Color
- 1 SXmini SL Class Box Mod
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- 1 18650 Battery Adapter
- 1 Instructional Manual
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
We highly recommend using an external battery charger for 18650 battery mods, as it helps with balanced charging and prolong the life of the battery and mod, such as from worn out microUSB port.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.