The XTAR VC2 Plus Master 2-Bay Battery Charger is the latest rendition of the highly dependable VC2 line, integrating a suite of intelligent features such as countdown timer, USB Output for Powerbank functionality, fast charging capability, and a highly intuitive safety chipset. It has two slot battery bay, simultaneously charge two batteries with different current option between 0.5A or 1.0A. Included in the intelligent system is one of the first charger with countdown timer functionality, and it automatically detect battery type to choose the suitable charging method. Building upon the effective charging platform, the VC2 Plus Master can also act as a Powerbank, implementing a USB charging port, to charge external USB devices (USB cable not included). The technical display provides a simple and effective readouts, with LED indicator for charging status. It is constructed from fire retardant material with excellent heat dissipation and a plethora of safety features for a fully-featured charging solution.
XTAR VC2 Plus Master 2-Bay Battery Charger Features:
- 2-Bay Battery Charger
- Countdown Timer Functionality
- USB Output Port for Powerbank Capability
- Red/Green LED Battery Status Indicator
- Independently Charging and Monitoring
- Constant Current Options - 0.5A, 1.0A
- Input: DC 5V 2.1A
- Li-Ion Cut Off Voltage: 4.2V
- Ni-MH/Ni-CD: 1.45V
- Operating Temperature: 0-40 degrees Celcius
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Excellent Heat Dissipation
- Supports Li-ion Battery Size: 10440/14500/14650/16340/17335/175000/17670/18350/18500/18650/18700/22650/25500/26650/32650
- Supports Ni-MH/Ni-Cd Battery Size: AAAA / AAA / AA / A / SC / C / D
- 1 XTAR VC2 Plus Master 2-Bay Charger
- 1 Charging Cable
- Warranty Card
- Instruction Manual
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
- Always check battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose the battery.
- Do not dispose batteries into the trash as it is against the state’s laws.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment.
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.