XTAR MC1 Portable Li-Ion Battery Charger is an all-purpose portable charger for your daily needs. It is compatible with a wide range of battery sizes, providing three-stage charge algorithm, over-current protection, and real-time indicators.
XTAR MC1 Portable Li-Ion Battery Charger Features:
- Professional Portable Lithium-Ion Battery Charger
- Mini Appearance plus mini-USB charging port
- Compatibility: 10440 / 14650 / 16340 / 17500 / 17670 / 18350 / 18500 / 18650 / 18700 / 22650 / 25500 / 26650 / 3.6V and 3.7V Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Three-stage Charge Algorithm
- Real-Time Detection of Battery Status
- Reverse-Polarity and Short-Circuit
- Input: 5.0V DC/500mA
- Constant Charge Current: 500mA±50mA
- Termination Voltage: 4.2V±0.05V
- Termination Current: ≤40mA
- Operation Temperature: 0-40’C
- 1 Portable Battery Charger
- Instruction Manual
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- When the batteries are discharge, you need to recharge them immediately at 3.6 volts, which is the resting voltage.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place. Notes: We do not recommend stacking more than one battery in your device because it may potentially blowout and cause serious harm.
- Always check battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose the battery
- Do not dispose batteries into the trash as it is against the state’s laws.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment