The Wismec CB-80 Starter Kit is the premier upgrade to the CB-60, utilizing a single 18650 platform with 80W of maximum power and full temperature suite to nicely pair with the new Amor NS Pro Sub-Ohm Tank. The CB-80 (stands for Check Bunny 80W) is creatively built for portability by crafting a compact-sized frame with ample functionalities to be an everyday workhorse. Powered by a single high-amp 18650 battery (sold separately), the CB-80 has a more powerful chipset with 80W max power and full temperature suite with TCR Adjustments. The included Amor NS Pro Tank is truly versatile, equipped with an atomizer chamber that can be used for MTL usage and nicotine salts or regular sub-ohm experience. It features a 2mL maximum juice capacity, convenient retractable top-fill design, and bottom airflow control.
Wismec CB-80 80W Box Mod Features:
- Dimensions: 80.4mm by 36.4mm by 22.6mm
- Single High-Amp 18650 Battery - Not Included
- Output Wattage Range: 1-80W
- Output Voltage Range: 0.5-9V
- Maximum Output Current: 50A
- Temperature Control Range: 200-600F
- Support Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) Adjustments
- 0.025 Seconds Instant Firing Speed
- Ergonomic Contour
- Intuitive 0.91" OLED Dispaly
- Oversized Firing Button
- Dual Adjustment Buttons
- Bottom-Loaded Hinged Battery Door
- Temperature Protection System
- Dual Circuit Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- MicroUSB Port - Max 2A Charging Current
- Spring-Loaded 510 Connection
- Available in Red, Black, Dazzling, Orange, Blue
Wismec Amor NS Pro MTL Tank Features:
- 22mm Diameter
- 2mL Maximum Juice Capacity
- High-Quality Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Designed for Mouth-to-Lung Experience
- 0.2ohm WS01 Triple Coil - rated 40-80W
- 1.3ohm WS04 MTL Coil - rated for 8-14W
- Retractable Top-Fill Method
- Stealth Bottom Airflow Control
- Honeycomb Widebore Drip Tip
- 510 Connection
- 1 CB-80 Box Mod
- 1 AMOR NS Pro Tank
- 1 0.2ohm WS01 Triple Coils
- 1 1.3ohm WS04 MTL Coil
- 1 Spare Glass Tube
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- Instructional Manual
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
We highly recommend using an external battery charger for 18650 battery mods, as it helps with balanced charging and prolongs the life of the battery and mod, such as from worn out microUSB port.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at any time and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose of battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance with local laws and mandates.