The VOOPOO TOO 180W TC Box Mod is the latest modern output vape device from VOOPOO, presenting a versatile build design and chipset that allows users to easily switch between a single 18650 battery to a more long-lasting dual 18650 battery chassis. The VOOPOO TOO 180W is highly intelligently, built to accommodate two styles of power sources while using the same proprietary GENE Chipset. It is equipped with 180W of maximum power in dual 18650 mode and comprehensive temperature control suite with SOFT Mode for high-power settings. Following the success of one of the most beautifully constructed box mod in the Drag 157W Mod, the TOO 180W Box Mod integrates a swappable battery door with leather embedded exterior and painted design interior to create a dynamic masterpiece. Furthermore, the VOOPOO TOO has an instant fire speed of approximately 10 milliseconds when pressing the tactile fire button.
VOOPOO TOO Resin 180W TC Box Mod Features:
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Batteries - Not Included
- Optional Single 18650 Platform
- Maximum Wattage Output - Dual 18650: 180W
- Maximum Wattage Output - Single 18650: 80W
- Output Voltage Range: 5-8.5V
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Comprehensive TCR Adjustments
- SOFT Mode
- Highly Advanced US GENE Fun Chip
- CNC Precision Milled
- High-Quality Zinc Alloy Construction
- Leather Embedded Exterior Battery Cover - Fully Interchangeable
- Sharp Lines and Sleek Design
- Intuitive 0.91 Inch OLED Display
- Oversized Circular Firing Mechanism
- Dual Adjustment Buttons
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over-Temperature Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Overtime Protection
- Output Over-Current Protection
- Overcharge Protection
- Over Discharge Protection
- Low Battery Warning
- MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgrades
- 510 Connection
- Silver - Amber, Iolite, Malachite, Opal, Seafoam, Dazzle, Pitch Dark, Raisin, Turquoise
- Black - Amber, Iolite, Malachite, Opal, Seafoam
- Red - Amber, Iolite, Malachite, Opal, Seafoam
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.