The VOOPOO DRAG Mini 117W TC Starter Kit is the perfect mid-level wattage vape system, integrated with a built-in 4400mAh battery and the exceptional GENE Fit Chip for battery-efficient outputs with various power modes to power the UFORCE T2 Sub-Ohm Tank. A compact rendition of the iconic DRAG 157W while modern chassis update, the DRAG Mini 117W provides a smaller profile to fit comfortably in-hand while maintaining the visual prowess VOOPOO's devices have come to known for. The internal GENE Fit Chip is quite dynamic and excellent for battery efficiency, with the addition of multiple output power adjustments such as Flavor Mode, Cloud Mode, and Battery Mode. The UFORCE T2 Tank features 5mL maximum juice reservoir, ergonomic sliding top-fill design, triple-slotted airflow control, and the utilization of the mesh-capable UFORCE OCC Coil System.
The VOOPOO DRAG MINI PLATINUM KIT integrates a non-fading and scratch-resistant platinum shell, providing an exquisite and high-quality craftsmanship. The PLATINUM Edition is available in the dropdown menu.
Due to the nature of manufacturing, design, and unique resin elements, each VOOPOO DRAG Mini Kit features a unique colorway and patterning. Photos are for reference only.
VOOPOO DRAG Mini 117W TC Box Mod Features:
- Dimensions - 81.5mm by 48.5mm by 25.5mm
- Integrated 4400mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Highly Advanced GENE FIT Chip
- Wattage Output Range: 5-117W
- Voltage Output Range: 0-7.5V
- Resistance Range - Power Mode: 0.05-3.0ohms
- Resistance Range - TC Mode: 0.05-1.0ohms
- Temperature Range: 200°-600°F/100°-315°C
- Supports Ni200, Titanium, Stainless Steel Compatibility
- TCR Adjustments Mode
- Battery Set
- Flavor Ser
- Cloud Mode
- POWER Mode
- Superior Zinc Alloy Chassis Construction
- Visually Striking Resin Inlay Design
- Intuitive OLED Screen
- Large Firing Button
- Mode-Setting Button
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- Magnetized Battery Door Cover
- Over Temperature Protection
- Output Over-Current Protection
- Overcharge Protection
- Over Discharge Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Switch Timeout Protection - 10 Seconds
- Brand Balance Battery Charging
- MicroUSB Port
- Centered 510 Connection
- Available in Atrovirens, Rhodonite, Coral, Prussian Blue, Lava, Prussian, Purple, Lime
VOOPOO UFORCE T2 Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 25mm Tank Diamenter
- 28mm At Widest Point
- 3.5mL Standard Juice Capacity
- 5mL Maximum Juice Capacity
- Superior 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Quick Vent Channel Design - Rapid Heat Discharge
- Short Chimney - Flavor-Focused
- UFORCE OCC Coil Technology
- 0.6ohm P2 Single Mesh Coil - rated for 24-28W
- 0.13ohm N1 Single Mesh Coil - rated for 50-100W
- Convenient Sliding Top-Fill Method
- Precision Triple Auxiliary Bottom Airflow Control
- 14mm Resin Widebore Drip Tip - Vibrant Colorways
- 24K Gold-Plated 510 Connection
- 1 DRAG Mini 117W Mod
- 1 UFORCE T2 Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 0.6ohm P2 Single Mesh Coil
- 1 0.13ohm N1 Single Mesh Coil
- 1 Spare Glass Tube (3.5mL)
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- 1 Spare Parts Bag
- 1 Instructional Manual
- 1 Warranty Card
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
We highly recommend using an external battery charger for 18650 battery mods, as it helps with balanced charging and prolongs the life of the battery and mod, such as from worn out microUSB port. Never use damaged or improperly wrapped batteries with this device. We recommend all 18650/20700/21700 battery mods to use matching batteries with similar brand, model, and battery state at all times.
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at any time and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose of battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance with local laws and mandates.