The VOOPOO DRAG 2 177W TC Starter Kit continues the epic legacy of the original DRAG, presenting a highly intelligent GENE FIT Chip with multiple power output modes and an updated chassis to pair with the mesh-coil UFORCE T2 Sub-Ohm Tank. The DRAG 2 177W Box Mod is built with a modernized update to the original, implementing rounded edges for ergonomic handling and more resin dyed color options for a visually stunning display! The GENE.FIT Chip is dynamic and quite efficient with battery efficiency, with the addition of multiple output power adjustments such as Flavor Set, Cloud Set, and Battery Set. The UFORCE T2 Tank features 5mL maximum eJuices reservoir, ergonomic sliding top-fill design, triple-slotted airflow control, and the utilization of the mesh-capable UFORCE OCC Coil System.
Due to the nature of manufacturing, design, and unique resin elements, each VOOPOO DRAG 2 Kit features a unique colorway and patterning. Photos are for reference only.
VOOPOO DRAG V2 177W TC Box Mod Features:
- Dimensions - 88.3mm by 51mm by 26.5mm
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Battery - Not Included
- Highly Advanced GENE FIT Chip
- Wattage Output Range: 5-177W
- Voltage Output Range: 0-7.5V
- Resistance Range - Power Mode: 0.05-3.0ohms
- Resistance Range - TC Mode: 0.05-1.0ohms
- Temperature Range: 200°-600°F/100°-315°C
- Supports Ni200, Titanium, Stainless Steel Compatibility
- TCR Adjustments Mode
- Battery Set
- Flavor Set
- Cloud Set
- Superior Zinc Alloy Chassis Construction
- Visually Striking Resin Inlay Design
- Intuitive OLED Screen
- Large Firing Button
- Mode-Setting Button
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- Magnetized Battery Door Cover
- Output Over-Current Protection
- Overcharge Protection
- Over Discharge Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Over Temperature Protection
- Brand Reverse Protection
- Switch Timeout Protection - 10 Seconds
- MicroUSB Port
- 510 Connection
- Available in Island, Flame, Aurora, Scarlet, Fire Cloud, Puzzle, Dawn, Ink
VOOPOO UFORCE T2 Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 25mm Tank Diamenter
- 28mm At Widest Point
- 3.5mL Standard Juice Capacity
- 8mL Maximum Juice Capacity
- Superior 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Quick Vent Channel Design - Rapid Heat Discharge
- Short Chimney - Flavor-Focused
- UFORCE OCC Coil Technology
- 0.4ohm U2 Dual Coil - rated for 40-80W
- 0.2ohm N3 Triple Mesh Coil - rated for 65-100W
- Convenient Sliding Top-Fill Method
- Precision Triple Auxiliary Bottom Airflow Control
- 14mm Resin Widebore Drip Tip - Vibrant Colorways
- 24K Gold-Plated 510 Connection
- 1 DRAG 2 177W Mod
- 1 UFORCE T2 Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 0.4ohm U2 Dual Coil
- 1 0.2ohm N3 Triple Mesh Coil
- 1 Spare Glass Tube (3.5mL)
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- 1 Spare Parts Bag
- 1 Instructional Manual
- 1 Warranty Card
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
We highly recommend using an external battery charger for 18650 battery mods, as it helps with balanced charging and prolongs the life of the battery and mod, such as from worn out microUSB port. Never use damaged or improperly wrapped batteries with this device. We recommend all 18650/20700/21700 battery mods to use matching batteries with similar brand, model, and battery state at all times.
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at any time and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose of battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance with local laws and mandates.
You may also like