Introducing the Vision Spinner 2 Variable Voltage Ego Battery, the highest capacity variable voltage in the market today! The new version comes with larger compact battery and small changes in the design.
With improvements in the connection and dial quality, this battery is automatically an upgrade from the first version. The upgrade of battery life as much as 1650mah battery life, it will get you throughout the entire day without charging it. It comes with an adjustable vape range from 3.3 volts to 4.8 volts.
Vision Spinner II Features:
- 510/Ego thread connection (fit most atomizers, cartomizers, etc.)
- 3.3v – 4.8v variable voltage
- Short circuit Protection
- Lockable button (press 5x times)
- Atomizer Protection/Cutoff Timer
- Power Indicator
- Longer Battery Life
- On/Off Switch
- 1 x Vision Spinner 2 Variable Voltage eGo Battery
On/ Off Switch:
- The battery is turned on or off simply by pressing the button ﬁve times within two seconds
- When the battery is off, the button will flash three times to indicate that battery is activated
- When the battery is on, the button ﬂashes three times in a pattern to indicate that the battery is off
Set up the voltage output:
- The vision Spinner II is capable of outputting voltages from 3.3v to 4.8v
- The bottom dial indicates the position of the voltage output level
- Simply Rotate the bottom dial to align the red line with the bottom dial to get the desired voltage level.
- The red line on bottom spin can stay at any position along the scale from 3.3v to 4.8v in order to ﬁne tune your voltage outputs settings, despite the four locking position at 3.3v, 3.8v, 4.3v and 4.8v
- Please be aware that the red line moves between 3.3v - 4.8v along the scale so don’t push the red line on the bottom dial over the 3.3v clockwise and 4.8v counter clockwise position, it may damage the battery if its being pushed too forcefully
- The vision Spinner II can display three colors on the button to indicate the battery usage levels
- If the button displays a White color when the battery is on, that indicates a remaining 60%-100% in battery power
- If the battery displays a Blue color when battery is on, it indicates a remaining 30%-60% battery power left
- If the button displays an orange color when the battery is on, that indicates a remaining 0%-30% in battery power
- If The button ﬂashes ﬁfteen times in a mixed pattern color that means theres no power at all left in battery and it can no longer function without being properly charged again.
This product is for advanced user only! Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it. Use it at your own risk!
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.
WHAT OTHER VAPERS THINKSEE ALL REVIEWS
I own several,but I have had a couple go bad,that is the way the ball bounces with mass produced products.
THe battery is great. Adjustable voltage allows you tune it up a notch for fav ejuice! THis is true, no lie! With adjustable tank, god the whole kit is lovely. I highly recommeded getting this if you are under the budget. Great batter ovrall
Favorite battery thus far