The Vaporesso Armour Pro 100W TC Starter Kit deploys a highly advanced OMNI Board 4.0 Chip with serious power output and minimal firing delay, utilizing a single 18650/20700/21700 battery to pair with the Cascade Baby Sub-Ohm Tank. The Armour Pro 100W is constructed to be a compact single 21700/20700 battery platform, with the option of accommodating single 18650 battery for a wider range of power sourcing (batteries are sold separately). The whole unit implements a soft curvature contour that fits luxuriously in-hand, featuring a 0.96 Inch full-color display. The OMNI Board 4.0 Chip inside the Armour Pro offers full customizable wattage and temperature control suit and an Insta-Fire speed of 0.002 seconds! The optimal pairing for the device is the new Cascade Baby Tank, featuring 5mL maximum juice capacity, triple slotted airflow control, and utilization of the GT Coil System with a mesh coil option.
Vaporesso GT Replacement Coils
Vaporesso Armour Pro 100W Box Mod Features:
- Dimensions: 91.4mm by 38.5mm by 27mm
- Single High-Amp 18650/20700/21700 Battery - Not Included
- Innovative OMNI Board 4.0 Chipset
- Insta-Fire - 0.002 S Firing Speed
- Wattage Output Range: 5-100W
- Temperature Control Range: 200-600F
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.03ohm
- Support Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Smart Variable Wattage - Hard, Normal, Soft
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance Adjustments (TCR)
- Customized Curvature of Temperature (CCT)
- Customized Curvature of Wattage (CCW)
- Bypass Mode
- Intuitive 0.96 Inch OLED Full-Color Display
- Oversized Firing Bar
- Three Adjustment Buttons
- Durable Aluminum Alloy Construction
- In-Mould Labeling (IML) Injection - High-Resistant
- All Metal Oversized Firing Button
- MicroUSB Port - 2A Max Charge
- 510 Connection
Vaporesso Cascade Baby Sub-Ohm Tank:
- 24.5mm Diameter
- 5mL Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainlesss Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Isolation Structure Design - Separates Juice & Coil Chamber
- Vaporesso GT Coil System
- 0.3ohm GT CCELL 2 Coil - rated for 35-40W
- 0.18ohm GT Mesh Coil - rated for 50-90W
- Triple Triangular-Shaped Airflow Control
- Delrin Widebore Drip Tip
- Slide-n-Fill Design - Convenient Top-Fill
- 510 Connection
- 1 Armour Pro 100W Box Mod
- 1 Cascade Baby Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 0.3ohm GT CCELL 2 Coil
- 1 0.18ohm GT Mesh Coil
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- Instructional Manual
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
We highly recommend using an external battery charger for 18650 battery mods, as it helps with balanced charging and prolongs the life of the battery and mod, such as from worn out microUSB port.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at any time and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose of battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance with local laws and mandates.