The NATURAL from SMOKtech is one of the Element Vape’s staff picks for a mechanical mod. If you want a much stealthier look, you have the option to use an 18350 battery. The NATURAL is a very attractive and simple mod made with high quality stainless steel and provides an extremely solid feel in your hand. It has a brushed finished touch which will leave you with no fingerprints left on your mod. This great device has no wire soldering and is kick friendly. The NATURAL has detachable components where even the battery connection can be altered to your desire from switching to an 18650 battery to an 18350 battery. This can be done by simply unscrewing the middle section of the NATURAL. This mod comes equipped with a flat-head which allows you to adjust your “kick” or size of battery. The NATURAL is 510 and eGo friendly which makes it look amazing with a SMOKtech RSST, Kanger ProTank, iClear30, or DCT tank. Unfortunately, there are some tanks that will not fit with this mod without an adapter. (i.e. Kanger t2, Kanger t3). 12 venting holes are located at the bottom of this device which provides great airflow while vaping and makes this one of our favorite picks.
- Mechanical Mod with no wire soldering
- High quality stainless steel, very solid feel
- 510/eGo compatible
- Side bottom firing button for easy use and comfortability
- 12 venting holes on the bottom for maximum airflow
- Uses 18350 battery, and 18650 with an extension tube
- All parts are detachable
Note: Mechanical mods are the devices for advanced users. You need to be extra careful when it comes to handle these mods. Always clean the threads and contacts to help maintain its performance. Do not stack batteries due to mechanical mods with no circuitry, it will double voltage and destroy attached devices. Please research the mods’s safety and battery safety before you make any decisions.
Mechanical Mods Tips:
- Always insert the positive point of the battery on top and negative at the bottom. Additionally, if you install the batteries in the wrong direction, the mod can be destroyed and dangerous as well.
- Always use genuine and authentic batteries brand. Make sure that they are 100% authentic brands such as Efest, Sony, AW, Panasonic, etc.
- If possible, try to use vapesafe fuse on all mechanical mod devices. The fuse does not fit in all devices. So RESEARCH before you make any purchases.
- Never stack batteries
- Always clean the contacts, switch, in and outside of the tubes, threads with a microfiber cloth or rubbing alcohol. The benefits of this is that it will help with removing any manufacturing oil and decrease in resistance and voltage drop.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.