The Teslacigs POKER 218W Starter Kit is a visually striking high-performance vape system, featuring extensive temperature control suite and output chipset and paired with the Teslacigs Resin Sub-Ohm Tank to create a powerful masterpiece. Nestled behind a magnetic battery door, two high-amp 18650 batteries sit to power the POKER Box Mod, allowing for wattages up to 218 and resistances as low as 0.05ohms. This wide range is achievable due to the proprietary chipset within, unlocking the full potential of the extensive temperature control suite accepting wires of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel composition. Visually, the Teslacigs POKER Box Mod sports a colored digital camouflage graphic design with an overlaid playing card graphic, making for a desirable design for a great vape experience. In addition, the Poker 218W Box Mod comes paired with the Teslacigs RESIN Sub-Ohm Tank, constructed from superior stainless steel and can be moderately impact and drop resistant.
Tesla TS Replacement Coils
Teslacigs POKER 218W Box Mod Features:
- Dimensions - 88mm by 54.5mm by 26mm
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Batteries - Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 7-218W
- Maximum Voltage Output: 7.5V
- Resistance Range - KA Mode: 0.1-3.0ohms
- Resistance Range - TCR Mode: 0.05-3.0ohm
- Temperature Range: 100°-300°C / 200°-600°F
- Zinc-Alloy Chassis Construction
- Memory Mode - 3 Logged Modes
- Taste Mode - Normal, Soft, Hard, User
- Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Wire Compatibility
- KA Mode
- TC Mode
- VW Mode
- TCR Mode
- Superior 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Intuitive Firing Button
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- On/Off Switch
- Magnetic Battery Door
- MicroUSB Port
- Centered 510 Connection
- Available in Wood Camo, Black Camo, Blue Camo, and White Camo
Teslacigs RESIN Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 25.5mm Diameter
- 4.0mL Standard Juice Capacity
- 6.0mL Bubble Juice Capacity
- Quartz Glass Reinforcement
- Superior 304 Stainless Steel and Construction
- Threaded Top Fill System - Dual Fill Ports
- Teslacigs TS Coil Family
- 0.18ohm TS-XX Coil - rated for 60-110W
- 0.15ohm TS-120X Coil - rated for 70-120W
- Plug-N-Pull Coil Installation Method
- Dual Slotted Bottom Airflow Control Ring
- 510 Connection
- Available in Black, Grey, Green, Purple, Orange, Red, Yellow, and Blue
- 1 Telsacigs POKER 218W TC Box Mod
- 1 Teslacigs RESIN Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 0.18 TS-XX Coil - rated for 60-110W
- 1 0.15 TS-120X Coil - rated for 70-120W
- 1 Spare Glass
- 4 Spare O-Rings
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- 2 User Manuals
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
We highly recommend using an external battery charger for 18650 battery mods, as it helps with balanced charging and prolongs the life of the battery and mod, such as from worn out microUSB port. Never use damaged or improperly wrapped batteries with this device. We recommend all 18650/20700/21700 battery mods to use matching batteries with similar brand, model, and battery state at all times.
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at any time and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose of battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance with local laws and mandates.