SMOK X-PRIV Baby 80W Starter Kit is the follow-up edition of the appraised X-PRIV, implementing a compact-sized device with the high-quality impression of the original to pair with the TFV12 Big Baby Prince Tank. Maintaining the crowning achievements of utilizing a large screen display, measuring an impressive 2.0 Inch High-Definition screen with full-color resolution. The X-PRIV Baby is equipped with a 2300mAh built-in battery, capable of firing up to 80W of maximum power and full temperature suite. Pairing with the device is the TFV12 Big Baby Prince Tank, implementing a maximum capacity of 6 milliliters, new button-lock hinged top-fill, smooth dual bottom airflow control, and the utilization of the TFV8 Baby Coil System.
Please Note: The TFV12 Big Baby Prince does not accommodate the TFV12 Prince Coils. It utilizes similar atomizer structure as the TFV8 Baby.
TFV8 Baby Replacement Coils
SMOK X-PRIV Baby 80W TC Box Mod Features:
- Dimensions - 47mm by 29mm by 68mm
- Built-in 2300mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Maximum Wattage Output: 1-80W
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- 2" Full-Color TFT Screen - High-Definition Resolution
- Oversized Firing Bar Mechanism
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- Puff Monitoring System
- Intelligent Atomizer Recognition
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over-Heat Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- 10 Seconds Cut-Off
- MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgrades
- 510 Connection
SMOK TFV12 Big Baby Prince Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 28mm Diameter at Widest Point
- 6mL Maximum Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Bulb Glass Pyrex Glass - Food-Grade
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- High-Temperature Resistant - Explosion Proof
- Convenient Top-Fill Rotary Design - Lock Button Mechanism
- Massive Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- Compatible with TFV8 Baby Coils
- 0.4ohm V8 Baby-Q2 Dual Coil - rated for 40-80W
- 810 Cobra Resin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- 510 Connection
- 1 X-Priv Baby Mod
- 1 TFV12 Big Baby Prince Tank
- 2 0.4ohm Baby-Q2 Coil
- 1 Replacement Glass
- 1 USB Cable
- User Manual
- Spare Parts
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.