The SMOK X-PRIV 225W TC Starter Kit is the latest follow-up to the wildly popular PRIV line-up, presenting a beautiful display-focused structure device with highly customizable technology to pair with recently released TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Tank. The X-PRIV 225W Box Mod has been developed to integrate some of SMOKTech's most creative design elements, crafting a visually striking chassis centered around the large OLED display. The chassis features curvature lines with high-end impression in a wide variety of colorful finish to create a timeless piece. Powered by dual high-amp 18650 batteries (sold separately), the X-PRIV has a maximum firing power of 225W and a plethora of output adjustments ranging from temperature control suite with added Memory Mode for increased precision as well a full-suite of protection. Each kit is paired with the new SMOK TFV12 Prince Tank, presenting a maximum capacity of 5 milliliters, new button-lock hinged top-fill, smooth dual bottom airflow control, and the versatile TFV12 Prince Coil System. Offering power, sophistication, and phenomenal build quality, the SMOK X-PRIV 225W TC Starter Kit is bound to be an X-factor device in the high-performance system segment.
SMOK TFV12 Prince Replacement Coils
SMOK X-PRIV 225W TC Box Mod Features:
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Battery - Not Included
- Maximum Wattage Output: 225W
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Precision Memory Modes
- Premium Zinc Alloy Construction
- Hinged Battery Door Access
- Intelligent Atomizer Recognition
- Battery Series Connection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over-Heat Protection
- Over Discharge Protection
- 12 Seconds Cut-Off
- MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgrades
- 510 Connection
- Available in Silver, Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Gold, Purple, Rainbow
SMOK TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 25mm Base Diameter
- 5mL Standard Juice Capacity
- 8mL Maximum Juice Capacity - Convex Glass Extension
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- High-Temperature Resistant - Explosion Proof
- Convenient Top-Fill Rotary Design - Lock Button Mechanism
- Massive Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- 810 Cobra Resin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- Performance-Grade V12 Prince Coil Structure
- 0.12ohm V12 Prince-T10 Decuple Coils - rated for 60-120W
- 0.4ohm V12 Prince-Q4 Quadruple Coils - rated for 40-100W
- 510 Connection
- 1 X-PRIV 225W Box Mod
- 1 TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 0.4ohm V12 Prince-Q4 Quad Coil
- 1 0.15ohm V12 Prince-T10 Dec Coil
- 1 Spare Glass Tube
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- Instructional Manual
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.