The SMOK T-PRIV 3 300W Starter Kit delivers the next rendition of high-caliber vape systems, combining the highly advanced and powerful T-PRIV 3 Mod to be paired with the TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Tank that has taken the industry by storm. Exceptionally crafted with the futuristic design inspirations of the original T-Priv, the T-PRIV 3 Box Mod implements an elliptical form to the unique hardshell with edgy cutouts that works in synergy with the 9-Color LED strips. Powered by triple high amperage 18650 batteries (sold separately), the T-PRIV V3 utilizes the latest vaulted chipset from SMOKTech with a 300W maximum output alongside comprehensive temperature control suite. The control interface features a top-positioned 0.96 Inch OLED matrix, providing essential information in a highly visible array with two adjustment buttons positioned at the side of the device. Each kit is paired with the new SMOK TFV12 Prince Tank, presenting a maximum capacity of 8 milliliters, new button-lock hinged top-fill, smooth dual bottom airflow control, and the versatile TFV12 Prince Coil System. he TFV12 Prince integrates a brand-new coil family, headlined with the 0.12ohm V12 Prince-T10 labeled as Decuple Coils with five cylinders design in vertical orientation capable of firing up to 120W. Each kit also comes with a 0.4ohm V12 Prince-Q4 Quadruple Coil with a wattage range of 40 to 100W.
Please Note: The SMOK T-PRIV 3 does not have built-in charging capabilities. An external battery charger is required.
SMOK TFV12 Prince Replacement Coils
SMOK T-Priv 3 300W TC Box Mod Features:
- Triple High-Amp 18650 Batteries - Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 6-300W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.5-9.5V
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.06ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- 9-Color LED Strips - Fully Customizable
- Ergonomic Elliptical Design
- Stealth Firing Bar Mechanism
- Intuitive OLED Display
- Full Display Matrix - Rich Data Feedback
- Hinged Battery Cover
- Intelligent Atomizer Recognition
- Puff Monitoring System
- 12 Seconds Cut-Off
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over-Heat Protection
- Low Battery Warning
- MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgrades ONLY
- 510 Connection
- Available in Black, Prism Chrome, Gold, Blue, Rainbow, Gunmetal
SMOK TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 25mm Base Diameter
- 5mL Standard Juice Capacity
- 8mL Maximum Juice Capacity - Convex Glass Extension
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- High-Temperature Resistant - Explosion Proof
- Convenient Top-Fill Rotary Design - Lock Button Mechanism
- Massive Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- 810 Cobra Resin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- Performance-Grade V12 Prince Coil Structure
- 0.12ohm V12 Prince-T10 Decuple Coils - rated for 60-120W
- 0.4ohm V12 Prince-Q4 Quadruple Coils - rated for 40-100W
- 510 Connection
- 1 T-PRIV3 300W Mod
- 1 TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 0.4ohm V12 Prince-Q4 Core
- 1 0.12ohm V12 Prince-T10 Core
- 1 Spare Glass Tube
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- Spare Parts
- Instructional Manual
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.