- 10-150 watt range
- Adjustable 510 connection – Spring loaded like the Sigelei 100 PLUS mod
- Handles down to 0.1 ohm resistance
- Handles up to 3.0 ohm resistance
- Auto ohm resistance meter finds ideal voltage for tank/dripper
- Wattage regulated via two buttons, -/+
- Nice, big tactile switch for firing
- Battery voltage operating range 6.4v – 8.4v
- LED screen with visual operating interface
- Battery life readout in realtime
- Dimensions: 103MM x 57MM x 23MM
- Chip runs cool to avoid heat and temperature sensor malfunction
- Uses 2 18650 batteries – removable
- Aluminum alloy box
- Battery compartment door held by magnets
- Low voltage protection
- Reverse battery protection
- To charge, batteries must be taken out
This product is for advanced user only! Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it. Use it at your own risk!
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.