The Clone Rig Mechanical Mod features a durable and solid thick walled design making it a 22mm wide mod in a great premium stainless steel finish. It introduces a copper direct battery contact on top and bottom for an extraordinarily high performing device. A pressure-loaded spring firing button is built with usability in mind and prevents misfires. For safety, the Rig Mechanical Mod offers delrin insulators and positive battery ventilation. The amazing craftsmanship put into this mod will help cloud chasers maximize vapor production and crisp taste on their favorite juice!
Clone Rig Mechanical Mod Features:
- 18650 IMR Single Battery - Sold Separately
- High Grade Stainless Steel Construction
- Copper Plated Buttons, Top and Bottom Cap
- Pressure-Loaded Spring Firing Switch at Base
- Standard 510 Thread Connection
- 1 Rig Mechanical Mod
Note: Mechanical mods are the devices for advanced users. You need to be extra careful when it comes to handle these mods. Always clean the threads and contacts to help maintain its performance. Do not stack batteries due to mechanical mods with no circuitry, it will double voltage and destroy attached devices. Please research the mods’s safety and battery safety before you make any decisions.
When it comes to using RDA, we are strongly recommended to wash and clean all the atomizers thoroughly and carefully. Likewise, please have a great sense of knowledge when it comes to handling and using these products.
Mechanical Mods Tips:
- Always insert the positive point of the battery on top and negative at the bottom. Additionally, if you install the batteries in the wrong direction, the mod can be destroyed and dangerous as well.
- Always use genuine and authentic batteries brand. Make sure that they are 100% authentic brands such as Efest, Sony, AW, Panasonic, etc.
- If possible, try to use vapesafe fuse on all mechanical mod devices. The fuse does not fit in all devices. So RESEARCH before you make any purchases.
- Never stack batteries
- Always clean the contacts, switch, in and outside of the tubes, threads with a microfiber cloth or rubbing alcohol. The benefits of this is that it will help with removing any manufacturing oil and decrease in resistance and voltage drop.