The rebuildable Telescope from SMOKTech is a perfect mod for anyone looking for a simple full mechanical mod. This device does not have any wire soldering and is “kick” friendly. Vapers have the option of using multiple sized batteries such as one 18340, 18350, 18500, or 18650. The Telescope features an extremely comfortable firing button located at the base of the mod and also has a locking feature located directly above the firing button. You can simply rotate the locking washer clockwise and you can leave it in your purse or pocket with no worries of it firing and wasting your battery. The Telescope is 510 and eGo friendly and will fit most atomizers and cartomizers. It also features multiple vent holes for great airflow.
- 510/eGo compatible
- Venting holes on the bottom ring to prevent overheating of the battery
- Made with 20/24 aircraft aluminum or brass
- Compatible with batteries as small as 16430 and large as 18650
- Rotate bottom button anti-clockwise to turn the mod off and to activate, turn clockwise
Note: Mechanical mods are the devices for advanced users. You need to be extra careful when it comes to handle these mods. Always clean the threads and contacts to help maintain its performance. Do not stack batteries due to mechanical mods with no circuitry, it will double voltage and destroy attached devices. Please research the mods’s safety and battery safety before you make any decisions.
Mechanical Mods Tips:
- Always insert the positive point of the battery on top and negative at the bottom. Additionally, if you install the batteries in the wrong direction, the mod can be destroyed and dangerous as well.
- Always use genuine and authentic batteries brand. Make sure that they are 100% authentic brands such as Efest, Sony, AW, Panasonic, etc.
- If possible, try to use vapesafe fuse on all mechanical mod devices. The fuse does not fit in all devices. So RESEARCH before you make any purchases.
- Never stack batteries
- Always clean the contacts, switch, in and outside of the tubes, threads with a microfiber cloth or rubbing alcohol. The benefits of this is that it will help with removing any manufacturing oil and decrease in resistance and voltage drop.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.