Introducing the Penny Mechanical Mod by Infinite, 1:1 clone mod that makes out of 100% solid copper and comes with excellent performance and aesthetic design. This is a must-own mod that you can add to your collection. To reduce voltage drops, there are copper contacts adjustable both ways with reverse thread locking button.
The Penny Mod only comes with the 18650 tube. Even though there are not extension tubes, this mod still can carry out high performance and you still can cloud-chasing.
As for its design, the logo is stylish and unique with the penny on the bottom. At the bottom cap, you can see the design of the penny or “one cent.” There is a copper telescoping contact pin on the top cap, which gives you the ability to use different atomizers and adjust for battery rattle. Likewise, it is 510 threaded-connection.
Penny Mechanical Mod Features:
- Adjustable center pin
- Locking ring
- Copper contacts pins
- 510 threaded connection
- 22mm diameter
- Delrin insulation
- Reverse thread button
- 18650 tube
Note: Mechanical mods are the devices for advanced users. You need to be extra careful when it comes to handle these mods. Always clean the threads and contacts to help maintain its performance. Do not stack batteries due to mechanical mods with no circuitry, it will double voltage and destroy attached devices. Please research the mods’s safety and battery safety before you make any decisions.
When it comes to using RDA, we are strongly recommended to wash and clean all the atomizers thoroughly and carefully. Likewise, please have a great sense of knowledge when it comes to handling and using these products.
Mechanical Mods Tips:
- Always insert the positive point of the battery on top and negative at the bottom. Additionally, if you install the batteries in the wrong direction, the mod can be destroyed and dangerous as well.
- Always use genuine and authentic batteries brand. Make sure that they are 100% authentic brands such as Efest, Sony, AW, Panasonic, etc.
- If possible, try to use vapesafe fuse on all mechanical mod devices. The fuse does not fit in all devices. So RESEARCH before you make any purchases.
- Never stack batteries
- Always clean the contacts, switch, in and outside of the tubes, threads with a microfiber cloth or rubbing alcohol. The benefits of this is that it will help with removing any manufacturing oil and decrease in resistance and voltage drop.
- Important: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
You may also like
Retail Price: $34.99
Our Price: $29.95