The Panzer “Black Hawk” Mechanical Mod by Infinite is a 1:1 clone to the original. The mod is made out of full stainless steel and allows you to extract tubes to fit batteries of your preferences: 18350, 18500 and 18650. To offer conductivity, it features the brass contacts and locking mechanism so you do not have to worry about misfire. It is amazing mod in terms of performance and design. If you do not own one yet, here is your chance!
Panzer Mechanical Mod by Infinite Features:
- Telescopic floating pins
- Copper pins
- Copper firing pin with locking mechanism
- Engraved Black Hawk and Serial Numbers
- 510 connection
Note: Mechanical mods are the devices for advanced users. You need to be extra careful when it comes to handle these mods. Always clean the threads and contacts to help maintain its performance. Do not stack batteries due to mechanical mods with no circuitry, it will double voltage and destroy attached devices. Please research the mods’s safety and battery safety before you make any decisions.
Mechanical Mods Tips:
- Always insert the positive point of the battery on top and negative at the bottom. Additionally, if you install the batteries in the wrong direction, the mod can be destroyed and dangerous as well.
- Always use genuine and authentic batteries brand. Make sure that they are 100% authentic brands such as Efest, Sony, AW, Panasonic, etc.
- If possible, try to use vapesafe fuse on all mechanical mod devices. The fuse does not fit in all devices. So RESEARCH before you make any purchases.
- Never stack batteries
- Always clean the contacts, switch, in and outside of the tubes, threads with a microfiber cloth or rubbing alcohol. The benefits of this is that it will help with removing any manufacturing oil and decrease in resistance and voltage drop.