Introducing the Onyx mechanical mod by Tobeco, is another clone mod that comes with innovative features.
The locking mechanism is amazing, which features magnetic firing button with reverse threaded.
To prevent the batteries from rattling, you can easily adjust the top cap’s contacts. Additionally, this will make the atomizer fits nicely.
In case of vaping over the limit, there are airholes for ventilation to prevent overheating.
Onyx mechanical mod by Tobeco Features:
- 510 Threaded connection
- Copper contacts
- Adjustable contacts on top cap
- Magnetic firing button
- Uses 18650 battery
- Airholes to prevent over heating
- Available colors: Black, White and Copper
Note: Mechanical mods are the devices for advanced users. You need to be extra careful when it comes to handle these mods. Always clean the threads and contacts to help maintain its performance. Do not stack batteries due to mechanical mods with no circuitry, it will double voltage and destroy attached devices. Please research the mods’s safety and battery safety before you make any decisions.
When it comes to using RDA, we are strongly recommended to wash and clean all the atomizers thoroughly and carefully. Likewise, please have a great sense of knowledge when it comes to handling and using these products.
Mechanical Mods Tips:
- Always insert the positive point of the battery on top and negative at the bottom. Additionally, if you install the batteries in the wrong direction, the mod can be destroyed and dangerous as well.
- Always use genuine and authentic batteries brand. Make sure that they are 100% authentic brands such as Efest, Sony, AW, Panasonic, etc.
- If possible, try to use vapesafe fuse on all mechanical mod devices. The fuse does not fit in all devices. So RESEARCH before you make any purchases.
- Never stack batteries
- Always clean the contacts, switch, in and outside of the tubes, threads with a microfiber cloth or rubbing alcohol. The benefits of this is that it will help with removing any manufacturing oil and decrease in resistance and voltage drop.
- Important: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.