The Nitecore Q6 Quick Universal Battery Charger is a 6-Bay individually monitored and independently charging battery charger, featuring a durable PC material construction, active current distribution, and can charge in either constant circuit or constant voltage mode. Built from durable PC material, the Nitecore Q6 Quick Charger is built as a sturdy home or travel charger for those that experience heavy battery usage and need a constant charged supply. This charger is buttonless and utilizes active current distribution to detect and direct the correct amount of energy or voltage to charge a battery cell optimally. This smart charger also uses a combination of constant circuit or constant voltage mode to optimally charge the cells safely and without incident as it takes into account battery specifications to prevent overheating and overcharging. Perfect for powering rechargeable batteries.
Nitecore Q6 Quick Universal Battery Charger Features:
- Dimensions - 137.5mm by 132.5mm by 36.2mm
- Weight - 229g
- Made from Durable PC Material
- 6-Bay Battery Charger
- Independently Charging and Monitoring
- Intuitive Battery Life LED Indicator Light
- Simple No Button Design
- Active Current Distribution (ACD)
- Constant Circuit and Constant Voltage Charging Modes
- Automatic 2.0A Charging All Bays
- Automatic 2.0A Charging for One or Two Battery
- Automatic 1.0A Charging for Three or Four Batteries
- Automatic 0.65A Charging for Six Batteries
- Input: DC 12V 2000mA / 24W
- Output: 4.2V±1%
- Auto Cut-Off Voltage: 4.2V (+/- 1%)
- Over Charge Protection
- Over Voltage Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
- Durable PC Material Construction - Fire Retardant & Fire Resistance
- Supports Li-ion Battery Size: 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340, 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 17700, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650, 26700, 20700, 21700, 22700
- Compatible with Car Adapter - Not Included
- 1 Nitecore Q6 Quick Charger
- 1 AC Adapter Charger
- 1 Instructional Manual
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
- Always check battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose the battery.
- Do not dispose batteries into the trash as it is against the state’s laws.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment.
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.