The Nitecore i8 8-Bay Intelligent Battery Charger provides one of the industry's renowned charger manufacturers with the introduction of its first eight slot battery bay alongside Active Current Distribution technology and automated detection of batteries. Building upon providing a highly effective and easy to utilize battery charging platform, the Nitecore i8 follows in line with the i4 and the i2, providing an effective operational usage with two 4-bays on each side of the charger. It is integrated with simple charging indicator with a light-up mechanism, alongside a plethora of safety protections such as Reverse Polarity, Short Circuit, and Over-Time Protection. The Nitecore i8 can charges and controls 8 slots independently for industry's leading efficiency, with a maximum charge rate of 1500mA in a single slot. The addition of USB charging adds to the versatility of the charger, with a max output charge of 5V and 2.1A. The entire chassis is constructed from flame retardant and fire-resistance polycarbonate materials with faster dissipation design. Intelligently constructed with a suite of protections and easy-to-use operations of a multi-functional charger with an impressive eight slot battery bay, the Nitecore i8 8-Bay is perfect for all your battery charging needs.
Nitecore i8 8-Bay Intelligent Battery Charger Features:
- Dimensions: 117mm by 101mm by 134.5mm
- 8-Bay Battery Charger
- Active Current Distribution
- Independent Charging and Monitoring
- Charging Output Current - 2 Bay Use - 1.5A
- Charging Output Current - 4 Bay Use - 0.75A/1A
- Charging Output Current - 8 Bay Use - 0.5A
- Maximum Charging Current - 1.5A
- Output Voltage Current - 4.20V / 5V
- USB Output Charging Capability - 5V / 2.1A
- Three Charging Modes: Constant Current, Constant Voltage, -dV/dt
- Automatically Detect Power Level of Batteries
- Selects Appropriate Voltage & Charging Mode
- Over-Charging Prevention
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Durable PC Material Construction - Flame Resistant / Fire Retardant
- Supports Li-ion/IMR: 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 1650 (RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500. 17650. 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 22500. 22650. 2550. 26500, 26650
- Supports Ni-MH (Ni-Cd): AA, AAA, C, D
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
- Always check battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose the battery.
- Do not dispose batteries into the trash as it is against the state’s laws.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment.
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.