Nitecore i1 Battery Intellicharger is specifically made for vapers, featuring one independent charge channel with additional on board EGO charging port. Smartly engineered with.automatic detection of Li-ion battery with smart voltage and charging modes, optimized for IMR types with maximum output current up to 1000mA. It is designed for top safety in use with fire retardant materials with intelligent circuits. Altogether, it is an efficient charger with truly universal capabilities.
- 1-Bay for Li-ion Battery
- Extra External Device Charger with USB
- On-Board EGO Charging Port
- Accelerated Charging with Maximum Output up to 1000mA
- Optimized Charging Design for IMR Batteries
- Intelligent Circuitry Detection for Battery Types and Appropriate Voltage
- Automatically Stops Charging When Complete
- Over-Charge Prevention
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Short Circuit Prevention
- Constructed from Durable ABS (fire retardant / flame resistance)
- Designed for Optimal Heat Dissipation
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC, CEC and KC
- Insured Worldwide by Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd.
Compatibility (Li-Ion / IMR):
- 26650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 17335, 16340 (RCR123), 14500, 10440
- AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 0.25A(MAX)
- 4.2V±1%, EGO：4.2V±1%, USB：5V
- 1000mA - Rechargeable Li-ion batteries 26650/18650/17670, USB
- 500mA - EGO, other Li-ion batteries
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
- Always check battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose the battery.
- Do not dispose batteries into the trash as it is against the state’s laws.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment.
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.
© 2013-2016 Element Vape. All Rights Reserved.