Introducing the Nitecore D4 4-Slot Battery Charger With LCD Display. This is a universal four-channel charger with the compatibility of various types of battery sizes and types. The charger will automatically stop charging when batteries are complete charged or full.
Each slot is controlled separately by Digicharger’s microcomputer, which allows you to charge variety of batteries simultaneously.
To ensure safety, there is over-charge and temperature monitoring that can prevent overheating.
Compatible with and identifies Li-ion (26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440), Ni-MH and Ni-Cd (AA, AAA, AAAA, C) rechargeable batteries, LiFePO4 and small capacity batteries
One of the great features in this Nitecore Battery Charge is that it can automatically detect voltage and apply the optimal charging mode immediately. You can check out the full list of features below.
Nitecore D4 4-Slot Battery Charge certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
Nitecore D4 4-Slot Battery Charger With LCD Display Features:
- Ability to charge 4 batteries simultaneously
- Each battery slot works independently
- Optimized charging design for IMR batteries
- LCD panel display of charging parameters and progress
- Optimal heat dissipation
- Made from durable ABS (fire retardant / flame resistant)
- Temperature monitoring to prevent overheating
- Overcharge prevention
- Two conveniently located side buttons allow easy selection of specific battery types and charging parameters
- Intelligent circuitry detects the battery type and status before entering automatic charge mode (CC, CV, dV/dt)
- Automatically detects battery power status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode (with the exception of LiFePO4 batteries which require manual selection)
- Reverse polarity protection
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
- Always check battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose the battery.
- Do not dispose batteries into the trash as it is against the state’s laws.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment.
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.