The Nitecore SC4 Superb 4-Bay 3A Quick Battery Charger is the multi-functional extension of the advanced SC Superb Charger editions, capable of charging up to an impressive 3A current in a single slot with a maximum current of 6A in total output alongside intelligent LCD functionalities. In this latest edition, the Nitecore SC4 Suberb Charger provides additional slots with a total of 4 battery bays while leveraging the dependent intelligent software of Nitecore's technology. It can charges and control each of the slots individually, with automated detection of battery type and select the appropriate charging current. The built-in Intelligent Charging Mode allows for manual selection of charging currents and voltage, with a staggering 3A maximum current on a single slot. The SC4 integrates a highly advanced LCD Display, with Muti-Domain Vertical Alignment (MVA) Technology for top-of-the-line ergonomics with real-time information of charging status and monitoring. The addition of USB charging adds to the versatility of the charger, with a max output charge of 5V and 2.1A. The entire chassis is constructed from flame retardant and fire-resistance PC materials with distinctive fins for dissipation design.
Nitecore SC4 Superb Battery Charger Features:
- Dimensions: 165mm by 110mm by 45m
- 4-Bay Battery Charger
- Independent Charging and Monitoring
- Max Charging Output Current - 2 Bay Use - 3A
- Max Charging Output Current - 4 Bay Use - 1.5A
- Maximum Charging Current in One Slot - 3A
- Output Voltage Current - 4.20V / 5V
- USB Output Charging Capability - 5V / 2.1A
- Three Charging Modes: Constant Current, Constant Voltage, -dV/dt
- Automatically Detect Power Level of Batteries
- Intelligent Charging Mode
- Selects Appropriate Voltage & Charging Mode
- Intuitive LCD Display - MVA Technology
- Energy Saving Function
- Over-Charging Prevention
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Durable PC Material Construction - Flame Resistant / Fire Retardant
- Supports Li-ion/IMR:
- 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650,13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650,16500, 16340(RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650
- Supports Ni-MH (Ni-Cd): AA, AAA, AAAA, C, D
- 1 Nitecore SC4 Charger
- 1 USB Cable
- 1 Power Cord
- Instructional Manual
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
- Always check battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose the battery.
- Do not dispose batteries into the trash as it is against the state’s laws.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment.
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.