MXJO CC1 3-Bay eGo Battery Charger is a highly sophisticated power management system that features 3 battery bays, unique eGo charging capability, and intelligent LCD display. Capable of charging a vast majory of Lithium, IMR, or NiCd based battery cells of varying sizes (sold separately), the CC1 has three charge current options of 0.5A, 1.0A, and 1.5A in each independent slots with a total maximum charge current of 4.5A when combined. An eGo charging port is one of the first of its kind, with a built-in 510 connector and 420mA charge current, giving the CC1 unprecedented capability. MXJO has also implemented its highest quality integrated digital LCD screen, with wider viewing angles and clarity and provides real time voltage status, current, charge time, and charging process. Asserting itself as a supreme charging system in any class and capable of powering today's high caliber box mod, the MXJO CC1 is a must own for every vaper's collection!
MXJO CC1 3-Bay eGo Battery Charger Features:
- 3-Bay Smart Battery Charger
- eGo 510 Charger
- eGo Charge Current: 420mA
- Charge Current Options - 0.5A, 1.0A, 1.5A
- Maximum Charging Current - 3*1.5A + 0.42A
- Intuitve Digital LCD Screen
- Durable Stainless Steel Springs
- 10 Seconds Screen Shutoff
- "SLOT" Button: to change slot
- "AMP" Button: to change charge current
- Over-Charging Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Compatible with IMR/Li-ion, Li-MH/Li-Cd Batteries
- Supports: 10440/14500/14650/16340/17500/17670/18350/18500/18650/22650/26650
- 1 MXJO CC1 3-Bay eGo Battery Charger
- 1 Power Cord
- Instruction Manual
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- When the batteries are discharge, you need to recharge them immediately at 3.6 volts, which is the resting voltage.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place. Notes: We do not recommend stacking more than one battery in your device because it may potentially blowout and cause serious harm.
- Always check battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose the battery
- Do not dispose batteries into the trash as it is against the state’s laws.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
You may also like
Retail Price: $14.95
Our Price: $10.95