Introducing the Munstro V2 mechanical mod by Tobeco, another great design and quality mod that comes with variety of colors.
There are four colors of sleeves for you to switch from: Black, White, Gunmetal and Brown. The inner tube is made out of copper.
It is compatible with 18500 and 18650 batteries.
Munstro V2 Mechanical Mod clone by Tobeco Features:
- 4 colorful tubes
- Copper inner tube
- Silver plated copper contacts
- Bottom firing button
- Threaded locking right
- 510 threaded connection
- 18650 and 18500 compatible (batteries not included)
Note: Mechanical mods are the devices for advanced users. You need to be extra careful when it comes to handle these mods. Always clean the threads and contacts to help maintain its performance. Do not stack batteries due to mechanical mods with no circuitry, it will double voltage and destroy attached devices. Please research the mods’s safety and battery safety before you make any decisions.
Mechanical Mods Tips:
- Always insert the positive point of the battery on top and negative at the bottom. Additionally, if you install the batteries in the wrong direction, the mod can be destroyed and dangerous as well.
- Always use genuine and authentic batteries brand. Make sure that they are 100% authentic brands such as Efest, Sony, AW, Panasonic, etc.
- If possible, try to use vapesafe fuse on all mechanical mod devices. The fuse does not fit in all devices. So RESEARCH before you make any purchases.
- Never stack batteries
- Always clean the contacts, switch, in and outside of the tubes, threads with a microfiber cloth or rubbing alcohol. The benefits of this is that it will help with removing any manufacturing oil and decrease in resistance and voltage drop.