Introducing the Genuine MNKE IMR 26650 3500mAh Battery, the most advanced and safest battery for all your vaping usage. The battery comes in 3500mah, which allows hours of vaping and perform better for longer period.
We recommend choosing this battery if you are planning to build sub-ohm coils due to its prevention of batteries venting. Likewise, this battery will work great with all the 26650 mechanical mods in the market right now.
MNKE 26650 Battery can be charged using Nitecore D4 Charger.
MNKE IMR 26650 Battery Features:
- 3500mah capacity
- 3.7V – 4.2V voltage
- Rechargeable battery
- Flat top style
- Lithium manganese dioxide (Li-Mn02) chemistry
- Max Momentary Pulse Discharging Current: 60A
- Max Continuous Discharging Current: 20A
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- When the batteries are discharge, you need to recharge them immediately at 3.6 volts, which is the resting voltage.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place. Notes: We do not recommend stacking more than one battery in your device because it may potentially blowout and cause serious harm.
- Always check battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose the battery
- Do not dispose batteries into the trash as it is against the state’s laws.
Important Note: Please be caution and careful when it comes to handling and working with Li-ion or Li-Mn cells, they may explode or burn if mishandled and are very sensitive to charging features. Before using, Users need to have a great and enough knowledge of Li-lon rechargeable batteries in terms of charging, discharging and assembly. Always look for fireproof surface to charge the batteries and never leave them unattended.