Introducing the Le Petit Gross V2 clone mechanical mod by Infinite comes with unique design and rare features.
There is no adjustable pin and center positive post is directly contacted with battery nipple. We recommend that you use button top batteries for this mod.
There are 3 ventilation holes, which can help with cooling the mod. Additionally, these vent holes also act as airflows for the atomizers.
The mod is measured at 56mm length, which makes it one of the smallest mechanical mod in the market. It only accepts 22mm diameter atomizer because it will sit inside at the top of the mod.
The package comes with the mod and two hybrid top caps: 1 brass and 1 stainless steel. The top cap will be threaded onto your atomizer and comes with two vent holes to prevent overheating.
Le Petit Gros V2 clone by Infinite Features:
- 56mm length
- Recessed firing button
- 18350 compatible (battery not included)
- Vent holes act as airflow and cooling
- Compact design
- Hybrid style connector
- Engraved Logo and Serialized
Note: Mechanical mods are the devices for advanced users. You need to be extra careful when it comes to handle these mods. Always clean the threads and contacts to help maintain its performance. Do not stack batteries due to mechanical mods with no circuitry, it will double voltage and destroy attached devices. Please research the mods’s safety and battery safety before you make any decisions.
Mechanical Mods Tips:
- Always insert the positive point of the battery on top and negative at the bottom. Additionally, if you install the batteries in the wrong direction, the mod can be destroyed and dangerous as well.
- Always use genuine and authentic batteries brand. Make sure that they are 100% authentic brands such as Efest, Sony, AW, Panasonic, etc.
- If possible, try to use vapesafe fuse on all mechanical mod devices. The fuse does not fit in all devices. So RESEARCH before you make any purchases.
- Never stack batteries
- Always clean the contacts, switch, in and outside of the tubes, threads with a microfiber cloth or rubbing alcohol. The benefits of this is that it will help with removing any manufacturing oil and decrease in resistance and voltage drop.